1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Subprocess Block (again)

We fought so much to make this block look normal and it was convenient to work with it, but here again there are problems.
- there is no way to remove "manual sorting"
- "extra" fields appeared again
- there is no way to disable "field editing"
- there is no possibility to hide "summation" under the table. it would be logical to adjust this summation. some need sums for certain columns, while others just need the number of processes.
Why is it so sad every time "innovations" are introduced?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We fought so much to make this block look normal and it was convenient to work with it, but here again there are problems.

Please clarify, is there a topic where these nuances have already been altered / corrected (it is advisable to provide a link)?
Or is it a new request?
28.10.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Please clarify, is there a topic where these nuances have already been altered / corrected (it is advisable to provide a link)?
Or is it a new request?

Is this a joke to you?! Are you saving any of your changes? How do you even work there, poor people...))
Links to topics... maybe there are other topics where I raised these questions, but I can't find them - it's not so easy to find something you need on the forum.
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/8326-bloki-s-protsessami/
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/9479-os---blok-podprotsesso...
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/9480-os---blok-podprotsesso...
28.10.2021, 17:41

Is this a joke to you?!

In our opinion, no. I don't see any problem in asking you a question.

Are you saving any of your changes?

Our changes are saved. But what are you talking about - this is actually the question. I don't follow your "war" with blocks.

How do you even work there, poor people...))

With difficulty and tears in my eyes. Periodically when fed - to become a little easier.

We will check the compliance of the functionality on the specified topics. As a result, you will be provided with feedback.
01.11.2021, 15:22

We will check the compliance of the functionality on the specified topics. As a result, you will be provided with feedback.

I was informed about the restoration of functionality after a failure. Check if everything corresponds to the previously announced improvements.
10.11.2021, 16:25

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

I was informed about the restoration of functionality after a failure. Check if everything corresponds to the previously announced improvements.

yes, everything is back.
10.11.2021, 17:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment