1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Additional fields search glitches

Additional fields are duplicated in the search - it looks like a bug.
P.S. Revert the system back to "beta" status because the current version is not stable. We, the users, are like testers of this system, and for our own money. Wherever you turn, there are some problems everywhere: either bugs, or curvature, or something else.
Due to the fact that the system is unstable, firstly, you have to write to the forum every time, make a video, describe the problem, and secondly, the setup time increases many times, including due to the expectations of bug fixes.
I understand that the system is complicated, but it's impossible ... Almost every day when I set up the box, there are some glitches. I don't want to be a tester for free, and with bugs, the system is just ... hell.
What should we do? Rollback to a stable version that doesn't exist? Or would you propose to stop being a boxing client?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I don't see any duplication
08.10.2021, 13:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
I don't see any duplication

I do not know how I caught this glitch, but this is not the first time.
I've been watching this for a couple of days, but I don't understand how to catch the pattern
08.10.2021, 14:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment