1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement of the action "Integration of XML products (Export)" v2

Good afternoon! Previously, they did a revision of this action. One small point was left out. It is necessary that additional the product field (in our case, the "preOrder" field) was substituted as an attribute inside the availability sub-element. It is necessary that there was an opportunity for different additional. substitute product fields as an attribute in different elements of the xml file. Below in the screenshot I gave an example on the left as we have now, on the right as it should be. Is it possible to implement this without modification?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

dmitryi wrote:
Is it possible to implement this without modification?

no, it's not simple and obvious - for this you need to implement separate settings
even to evaluate it - it's not clear to me - you supposedly show different values for the additional field relative to the balances, but at the same time this is 1 product - and the value of the additional field will be the same?
04.05.2021, 17:26
Original comment available on version: ru

I understood you. In this case, you need to take extra. field to warehouses. That is, the preOrder value (this is the number of days for pre-order) will be written in the add. rock field. What will happen in this case? need improvement?
05.05.2021, 06:23

Yes, the ability to upload additional warehouse fields as attributes for balances in action is not. This needs to be improved.
But then the question arose - since the balances we have can be credited to several parties, and the parties may have different values of additional fields within 1 warehouse - what value should be taken?
05.05.2021, 15:22

The value of the last capitalization must be taken. So it is possible ?
10.05.2021, 10:51

Yes, that's possible.
This modification will take about 4 hours.
10.05.2021, 16:08

no, it's not simple and obvious - for this you need to implement separate settings
even to evaluate it - it's not clear to me - you supposedly show different values for the additional field relative to the balances, but at the same time this is 1 product - and the value of the additional field will be the same?

Good afternoon! Everything is so and we need to substitute the value of the add. product fields, that is, one value from the add. product fields as an attribute of the availibility element. How will it be in this case?
18.05.2021, 09:43

An example of how it should be:
preOrder is an extra. product field*
<offersku="70429">
<model>Smartphone SamsungGalaxy J5 Prime LTE (gold)</model>
<brand>Samsung</brand>
<availability>
<availability available="yes" storeId="PP1" preOrder="3"/>
<availability available="yes" storeId="PP2" preOrder="3"/>
<availability available="yes" storeId="PP3" preOrder="3"/>
</availability>
<price>74990</price>
</offer>
18.05.2021, 09:45

If you need not an additional field of the warehouse balance, but an additional field of the product - in this case, you still need to refine the multi-setting which additional fields of the product in which attributes (keys) to write for the balance - such revision will take 2 hours
18.05.2021, 11:31

Great! Can you send me an invoice please.
18.05.2021, 12:41

dmitryi wrote:
Great! Can you send me an invoice please.

now I will limit to be put up for this revision

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
If you need not an additional field of the warehouse balance, but an additional field of the product - in this case, you still need to refine the multi-setting which additional fields of the product in which attributes (keys) to write for the balance - such revision will take 2 hours
18.05.2021, 13:43

In the action in the settings block for unloading additional fields, the checkbox "Unload for the field" Availability in stock "" was added line by line
Now you can configure the unloading of an additional field to the desired attribute key by checking the box "Unload for the field" Availability in stock "", "Is this an attribute?" and not specifying the "Unload" checkbox - the field will be unloaded as an attribute to the warehouse stock, but not unloaded into additional product fields.
01.06.2021, 15:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment