1b.app
Link copied -

The tag is not imported into the product field from the xml file

Answers:

Hello. Please provide a link to the product that is being updated
28.04.2021, 16:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. Here is http://patriziapepe.com.ua/admin/shop/products/58273/edit/
In the lineup field, I temporarily registered a value, but it is also not updated from the file.
28.04.2021, 17:05

Good afternoon. The "Lineup" field is populated by this action only for new products and is not updated for old ones. I don’t know exactly why it’s done this way and what will break for other clients when updating, so I can suggest making this field updated for the product as a setting. It will take about an hour
29.04.2021, 17:52

T-34
fathead wrote:
Good afternoon. The "Lineup" field is populated by this action only for new products and is not updated for old ones. I don’t know exactly why it’s done this way and what will break for other clients when updating, so I can suggest making this field updated for the product as a setting. It will take about an hour

Hello!
It suits us and only when creating new products to prescribe a lineup. But it doesn't work)
Here I added a test file to ftp
I copied the action and registered everything in the settings
The product was created, but the lineup is still missing
It turns out that the model range field does not function at all.
Can you fix what would work at least during the initial creation of the product?
07.05.2021, 12:40

Good afternoon. Please try again to create a new product, I have made changes to the work of the action
07.05.2021, 13:06

T-34
fathead wrote:
Good afternoon. Please try again to create a new product, I have made changes to the work of the action

Now works
Thank you!
07.05.2021, 13:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment