1b.app
Link copied -

Bug: the currency in the subprocess changes when creating a subprocess from the parent "Order to the supplier"

How to leave the parent process currency in the subprocess (if this currency is not the system currency)?
In the BP "Order to the supplier" at a certain stage, using the procedure button (Action when pressed), we create 2 sub-processes "Task for posting" and "Task for payment". When creating subprocesses, the system changes the currency in the subprocess to the system currency (by default), while the currency of the parent process must remain (for example, in euros) and mutual settlements on the Supplier's account are carried out in euros.
Noted:
- supplier's currency euro
- euro process currency
- marked in Action on click:
"Add products from one process to another"
ticked "Copy process currency and discounts from parent process"
I think this is a system bug: developers help solve the problem!!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Shepel Vitaly Alexandrovich wrote:
I think it's a system bug

I do not see any examples or arguments in your description - accordingly, at the moment this is nothing more than an assumption.
Provide links to problematic processes, links to action settings, etc., as indicated in the appeal.
09.02.2021, 17:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Any process from the start must have a system currency, regardless of what parent BP it has. If you need to change it, put the action https://prnt.sc/yuy1a3 on the stage in the sub-process.
09.02.2021, 17:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment