1b.app
Link copied -

Universal import of supplier price list in YML format

Good evening, I have configured the Universal import of the price list of the supplier in YML format.
Products and the required columns were downloaded from the link, namely (name, images, category, filters, brand, article)
But there are problems with price and availability from the supplier.
1) Price: the problem here is that the price that the supplier gives by reference, Onebox loads not in the "Purchase price" column, but in the "Price" column.
2) Availability: I know that the supplier writes in a numerical quantity in the given price list his availability of goods, but for some reason this number does not come to Onebox, the "Suppliers" section of the product, the "Supplier Availability" column It does not come anywhere at all :)
Question: I did not find the settings for loading the YML format, I can only influence the price list by the link that the supplier gives me. But I don't know how to influence. I need the price to be in the &quo
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexey wrote:
1) Price: the problem here is that the price that the supplier gives by reference, Onebox loads not in the "Purchase price" column, but in the "Price" column.

We can modify the setting so that this price is inserted into the "Purchase price" either instead of or together with the sale price.

Alexey wrote:
2) Availability: I know that the supplier writes in a numerical quantity in the given price list his availability of goods, but for some reason this number does not come to Onebox, the "Suppliers" section of the product, the "Supplier Availability" column It does not come anywhere at all :)
Question: I did not find the settings for loading the YML format, I can only influence the price list by the link that the supplier gives me. But I don't know how to influence. I need the price to be in the "Purchase price" column. And so that the quantity of the remaining goods from the supplier is written in the column "Availability from the supplier." Please tell me what to do?

We get the supplier's availability text from the amount tag. If you have it listed in another tag (as far as I can see it is quantity_in_stock) - specify this tag in the setting "Stock tag name (allowed characters az and underscore _)" in the action
17.11.2020, 15:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

We can modify the setting so that this price is inserted into the "Purchase price" either instead of or together with the sale price.

By the presence I understood, thanks, I'll try to change the tag.
And how much will the revision cost so that when importing, the price from the supplier is loaded into the "Purchase price" column?
17.11.2020, 15:14

Alexey wrote:
And how much will the revision cost so that when importing, the price from the supplier is loaded into the "Purchase price" column?

1 hour of revision (prices can be found on the website)
or if you had a paid cloud plan, we could invest
17.11.2020, 18:13

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
1 hour of revision (prices can be found on the website)
or if you had a paid cloud plan, we could invest

Thank you, I understand, in the near future I will buy a paid tariff, as soon as I buy I will write to you.
17.11.2020, 19:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment