1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement of the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" automation action

Good afternoon! We need to improve the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" automation action, namely:
to be able to unload the value of the add. product fields for each individual warehouse. I am attaching a screenshot of what the setting should look like, PP1, PP2 .. this is the external ID of the warehouse and a screenshot of the result
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Specify how you have 1 additional field 1 product can be different depending on the warehouse?
Maybe we are talking about the fields of warehouse balances of this product in this warehouse - and they can be different?
30.12.2021, 12:51
Original comment available on version: ru

This is a sign of a pre-order for a product. The preorder can take an integer, for example, in our case, if there is a preorder for the product, then the value is 1, if not, then the preOrder parameter is not uploaded at all to the xml file. We need the pre-order for the warehouse with external ID - PP1 to always be disabled, and for the rest of the warehouses it is enabled with a value of 1
30.12.2021, 13:02

Do I understand correctly that you want to set static values for unloading depending on the warehouse?
30.12.2021, 13:12

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich:
Do I understand correctly that you want to set static values for unloading depending on the warehouse?

Yes, you got it right
30.12.2021, 13:17

Then you need to implement the multi-configuration into action in the form:
- attribute name
- meaning
- stock
So that it is separate and works only for unloading stock in warehouses.
In time, this will take about 2 hours. Bill?
30.12.2021, 13:51

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich:
- attribute name
- meaning
- stock

Good afternoon! Happy New Year! Yes please send me an invoice
03.01.2022, 11:55

Improved multi-setting "Additionally upload values as attributes for stock balances" - the specified static attribute values will be uploaded to the corresponding warehouse
Test, is everything as you need?
09.02.2022, 10:31

Good afternoon! Not exactly what we need. As I gave an example above, the setting should refer to an existing block for unloading add. product fields. I give an example again in the screenshot. For example, add. the field with id - preOrder is unloaded for all warehouses by default, you need to add the ability to disable/enable unloading for each warehouse.
11.02.2022, 11:46

dmitryi wrote:
Good afternoon! Not exactly what we need. As I gave an example above, the setting should refer to an existing block for unloading add. product fields. I give an example again in the screenshot. For example, add. the field with id - preOrder is unloaded for all warehouses by default, you need to add the ability to disable/enable unloading for each warehouse.

Before finalizing, I indicated that these would be just separate settings - you confirmed that this suits you and asked for an invoice.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
- attribute name
- meaning
- stock

What's stopping you from configuring similar unloading for the required warehouses of this attribute in the new setting?
15.02.2022, 16:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment