1b.app
Link copied -

products are no longer linked to suppliers

I thought it was a mistake in a couple of goods. but no, all products do not have suppliers, and they were in 25-40% of the products assigned to me. what can be and how is it possible to happen that all products have lost data on suppliers. It's good that links to these suppliers are stored in additional fields, otherwise it would be a disaster
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Vendor bindings are lost when products are deleted. Check if products have been deleted recently among those that have lost their associations.
14.11.2021, 15:58
Original comment available on version: ru

I’ll write again, out of 7000 products, about 1000-2000 had a supplier and no one deleted them, the supplier’s link just disappeared
14.11.2021, 17:31

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You ask an abstract question, you get an abstract answer. Give an example of a product with which you are sure this happened, then it will be easier to solve your problem. But for this I will need access to your system, or you can wait until the decision is taken, for example, by programmers.
14.11.2021, 18:25

14.11.2021, 20:17

https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/app/product/34854/edit/
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/app/product/34836/edit/
these are goods for which I remember often used the search by supplier
14.11.2021, 20:18

a large number of goods had the specified supplier. Currently only 1 product has the specified supplier. The manager of those support does not know (says there is no way) how to see when and by whom they were deleted or is it a CPM failure.
it’s a big piece of work to tie them up again, the equivalent in labor monetary terms of more than 2000 UAH of paid hours and you don’t want to do it without understanding where what has already been done, but you need it at work.
Please solve the problem and find out the reason for the disappearance of the binding of suppliers to goods
16.11.2021, 12:31

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, it is very difficult or almost impossible to track where supplier bindings go and whether they disappear at all. You can remove from by deleting the supplier or by deleting the links through the suppliers block in the product or by clearing the link through the RFP.
29.11.2021, 16:34

all products that had linked suppliers actually lost their bindings. it’s somehow not the case, now tying all this is a bunch of hours of work, and where are the guarantees that this will not happen again
29.11.2021, 21:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment