1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement for importing goods from the supplier Brain

For the "Import data from the Brain provider" action, you need to modify:
1) Load product filter only when creating a new product
- if the product is already in the box - do not update the filter
- if there is no product, create a new one - load a filter for it
2) Make it possible to select a category of any level, not only the main ones
- as far as I understand, now you can filter only categories with the parameter parent=1 - you need to get the whole list so as not to download everything, but only laptops (for example), because there are a lot of goods in parent categories that no need to download
3) Only upload products that are in stock
- if the product is not available from the supplier, then do not load it into the box (make it an option)
- wrote to the supplier regarding the receipt of such goods (if it is impossible to filter out goods only in stock, then it will be necessary to process this on the side of the b
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
1) Load product filter only when creating a new product
- if the product is already in the box - do not update the filter
- if there is no product, create a new one - load a filter for it

2h

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
- if the product is not available from the supplier, then do not load it into the box (make it an option)

setting - ignore the product if it is not in stock from the supplier - 1h
it will not be created, it will not be updated

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
- all products that were not loaded from the supplier - we put out of stock (as when loading the supplier's price list)

1h

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
2) Make it possible to choose a category of any level, not only the main ones
- as far as I understand, now you can filter only categories with the parameter parent=1 - you need to get the whole list so as not to download everything, but only laptops (for example), because there are a lot of goods in parent categories that do not need to be downloaded

nizya
08.10.2021, 18:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
- as far as I understand, now you can filter only categories with the parameter parent=1 - you need to get the whole list so as not to download everything, but only laptops (for example), because there are a lot of goods in parent categories that do not need to be downloaded
nizya

Now you get the list of categories by API, by request, like http://api.brain.com.ua/categories/ ??
If yes, then it returns all categories
And tell me, please, you need another setting "Parent category"
- If the checkbox is not checked, do not load categories - tie all categories of the brain to the selected category, and those without a category (maybe there are such) just to the selected one.
- If there is a checkbox, then just fill in all the products in the specified category
08.10.2021, 18:39

Yes, it returns all categories, but if you unload only laptops, it is possible to process the same thing several times. one product can be in several categories, and this will lead to an increase in the time of the action.
08.10.2021, 18:52

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Yes, it returns all categories, but if you unload only laptops, it is possible to process the same thing several times. one product can be in several categories, and this will lead to an increase in the time of the action.

1) Well, this is really necessary, it is possible to make an alternative setting, where I will indicate the IDs of the categories that need to be loaded, separated by commas. We are currently threshing 20k laptop items, although I need less than 1k of them
2) And tell me, please, you need another setting "Parent category"
- If the checkbox is not checked, do not load categories - tie all categories of the brain to the selected category, and those without a category (maybe there are such) just to the selected one.
- If there is a checkbox, then just fill in all the products in the specified category
08.10.2021, 19:02

1) setting in the Category action. If you set the categories that need to be loaded there, then the goods from others simply will not be loaded. exceptions are only products that may fall without a category
2) 2h
08.10.2021, 19:10

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
1) setting in the Category action. If you set the categories that need to be loaded there, then the goods from others simply will not be loaded. exceptions are only products that may fall without a category

now I can't choose the final category and I have to load everything.
For example, now I have selected the category "Laptops, Tablets" - it contains 20k+ products, including components and other junk
And I need to ship only laptops
and so on, following the example
08.10.2021, 19:17

There are 2 settings with categories in the brain action - the categories that are in your box and the categories of the brain. In your box - both final and not are available, in Brein - only 1 level
08.10.2021, 19:23

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
There are 2 settings with categories in the brain action - the categories that are in your box and the categories of the brain. In your box - both final and not are available, in Brein - only 1 level

They both don't fit.
The logic is this:
You need to fill in all the products from the category Laptops, what is in the box - update, what is not there - create. Both settings do not solve this problem, moreover, the action threshes products for half a day, as it iterates over the first level category, in which there are a lot of products. This refinement will both reduce the operation time of the action and will allow you not to load unnecessary things that are simply not sold in the store.
08.10.2021, 19:27

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
2) And tell me, please, you need another setting "Parent category"

I wrote a little wrong here, you only need to add new products to the category, those that are already in the box do not need to update the category for them.
That is:
- loading goods from the supplier
- if there is in the box, update, but do not update the category
- if not in the box - upload to the specified category
- if we load brain categories, and the product is in the box - do not update its category
- if we load the brain category, and the product is not in the box - load it into the brain category, + link the brain category to the specified one
Perhaps here it is worth making a separate setting "Do not update the product category (only when creating a new one)", because now there is only the opportunity to either download and update, or not download and not update.
11.10.2021, 13:03

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Masha, can you rate it? Very necessary
15.10.2021, 13:19

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
I wrote a little wrong here, you only need to add new products to the category, those that are already in the box do not need to update the category for them.
That is:
- loading goods from the supplier
- if there is in the box, update, but do not update the category
- if not in the box - upload to the specified category
- if we load brain categories, and the product is in the box - do not update its category
- if we load the brain category, and the product is not in the box - load it into the brain category, + link the brain category to the specified one
Perhaps here it is worth making a separate setting "Do not update the product category (only when creating a new one)", because now there is only the opportunity to either download and update, or not download and not update.

Can you rate this item?
27.10.2021, 18:47

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Will you rate?
08.11.2021, 17:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment