1b.app
Link copied -

Make additional settings in the ZPP

1) You need to make the setting "Update only supplier data"
- if the check mark is on and one of the matched products is found, then only the data from the supplier table in the product card https://take.ms/A4LFX https://take.ms/EVCzjG and other data, such as the product filter, must be updated the name, additional fields, and some other fields of the product - we do not update even if there is no value there
- if there is a check mark and the product is not found in the box, then we add to the linking table as before with all the data and when creating the product, we fill it in
2) Make it possible to check https://take.ms/Vmvwb for filters
- Just add the https://take.ms/v3y16 checkboxes in the filter import setting and if they are filled, then put them in the filters when importing a product (that is, when we create a new product) or update the product (if the check box from point 1 is not checked)
3) Change the register of the filter value
This task is a little wild, but w
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

1. 2 h
2. 3 hrs. There is only a check mark for markup, you will not set the markup itself?
3. 3 hrs
4. Why, if there is simply no supplier for the goods that you did not include in the price? What is not a sign that you need to undergo moderation?
17.08.2021, 13:29
Original comment available on version: ua

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
4. Why, if there is simply no supplier for the goods that you did not include in the price? What is not a sign that you need to undergo moderation?

I need to send for moderation only the products created by this supplier and only those that have not been updated (since they are already filled and everything is fine with them

OneBox production wrote:
2. 3 hrs. There is only a check mark for markup, you will not set the markup itself?

in that case, you need to indicate the number of the column, how will it affect the assessment?
17.08.2021, 17:18

hours 5 for the entire item if with a surcharge

Andrey Sukhanitsky
The integrator wrote:
I need to send for moderation only the products created by this supplier and only those that have not been updated (since they are already filled and everything is fine with them

Let's just make you a filter. Products that have a supplier XXX that are not available at the supplier. Do you reset the availability to 0 if the price has not been updated?
18.08.2021, 11:19

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
Let's just make you a filter. Products that have a supplier XXX that are not available at the supplier. Do you reset the availability to 0 if the price has not been updated?

this does not fit, once again the logic:
We are loading the price
Some of the goods have been updated, some of the goods are in the linking table
Some of the goods that have entered the linking table are created as new ones
Newly created products can be in stock or out of stock, I need to filter them in any case and fill in the cards correctly, after which I mark in the additional field that the product is OK, it can be uploaded to the site
It would be ideal to fill in the value before I change it, so that such a product falls into the filter, because I can fill it in a month, or it will be filled several times
18.08.2021, 12:10

understood But then it doesn't work a bit. because the field will be updated the next time the price is loaded. For example, you set "necessary moderation", then unmoderated, removed the checkmark, and it returned to its place after the next download of the price. Here you need something like, fill in if the value is not equal to "XXX"
18.08.2021, 12:22

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
understood But then it doesn't work a bit. because the field will be updated the next time the price is loaded. For example, you set "necessary moderation", then unmoderated, removed the checkmark, and it returned to its place after the next download of the price. Here you need something like, fill in if the value is not equal to "XXX"

This requires setting from point 1
18.08.2021, 12:33

ah, that's how it works. Then let's go, you will choose a double field, and I will put a pure one in it during the update. Takes 2 hours
18.08.2021, 12:45

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
ah, that's how it works. Then let's go, you will choose a double field, and I will put a pure one in it during the update. Takes 2 hours

ok, fits
18.08.2021, 12:53

is everything from me here? You don't need to set the account, will you set the tasks yourself through the box?
18.08.2021, 12:55

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Thank you, I will set the tasks myself later
18.08.2021, 13:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment