1b.app
Link copied -

How to download prices and availability of products via YML from Prom.ua without updating categories?

Нужно загружать цены и наличие товаров через YML с Prom.ua ?
У нас есть решение! Посмотреть решение
Task: The box has its own category tree (this was done for automation with a socket, because products fall into the wrong category). In automation, once a day, it is worth importing products from Prom, but if a category such as Prom is not found, the box creates a new one, or throws it in the root.
We need to configure the import of only prices, availability, photos and URL (link to the manufacturer's website).
Through what automatic action is it best to do this so as not to duplicate products and categories?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you are talking about the <categories></categories> tag, then there is no such setting in the "Export products in YML format" action. Have the same problem myself. There is one category structure on the outlet, and another on Prom.
Try another action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format".
22.04.2021, 17:11
Original comment available on version: ru

why do I need XLS if I need to automate the unloading of Prom -> Box -> Socket?
I need only prices and availability to get into Boxing from Prom. at the same time, the category structure remained the same as I did in boxing, and was not updated again from the prom!
22.04.2021, 17:50

Remezovich Valentin wrote:
I need only prices and availability to get into Boxing from Prom. at the same time, the category structure remained the same as I did in boxing, and was not updated again from the prom!

Action "Promua / Import products (once per hour)" does not solve your problem?
There is a simplified update of products, without categories - purely prices, availability, discount, description, images, characteristics.
23.04.2021, 17:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment