1b.app
Link copied -

Export of goods for industrial

Every other year "PromUA / Export of products in XLS format" will need to type in the Russian name of the goods, and the file will be generated in Ukrainian.
For example, in the goods https://box.360auto.com.ua/admin/shop/products/99139/edit/ filled in 2 names of Ukrainian and ru, in the file https://box.360auto.com.ua/media/export/ 6.xls is Ukrainian (like I didn't try to change it).
Let me guess, why did I miss the patch, what is the systemic pardon?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, as far as I can see, the Russian name is uploaded to the file
08.04.2021, 18:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Василик Тарас
Personal license
based on the field "name (ua)" -
08.04.2021, 18:15

Василик Тарас
Personal license
Good day. Tell me, what are your thoughts on the drive of this power supply?
12.04.2021, 10:37

Good afternoon. In the action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format", it is necessary to refine the choice of language in which to upload the values of multilingual fields. This will take about 2 hours. There is also an option - without modification, copy the name in the desired language in the additional field and select it at the bottom of the action settings where "Field in XLS ...."
16.04.2021, 12:45

Василик Тарас
Personal license

R2-D2
droid wrote:
There is also an option - without modification, copy the name in the desired language in the additional field and select it at the bottom of the action settings where "Field in XLS ...."

Can you please tell me how to automatically copy the name(ru) in the dodfield (because in automating the goods in the "Find the value for the formula and write down the specified field" it is not possible to select the name of the product you need to copy )?
16.04.2021, 16:20

you can make name_lang fields in this action to copy fields in other languages. Takes 1h
29.04.2021, 17:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment