1b.app
Link copied -

Rozetka - orders from the outlet stopped coming in

It is now 21:28 but there are no orders from the outlet
Although there is an order 601494821 on the outlet on 12/20/2020, 21:01
Minute kroner works out quickly and stably https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/statistic/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, as far as I can see, everything is in order with the import of orders at the moment. Is the problem not relevant?
21.12.2020, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon, as far as I can see, everything is in order with the import of orders at the moment. Is the problem not relevant?

Now it seems to be working, I want to understand why this is happening is it a problem on the side of the outlet or vanbox?
21.12.2020, 17:40

To answer this question, you need to spend several hours, install the logs and process them. This can be done in 4 hours of revision. Do you have an invoice for payment?
21.12.2020, 17:48

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
To answer this question, you need to spend several hours, install the logs and process them. This can be done in 4 hours of revision. Do you have an invoice for payment?

There are logs on the outlet, here you need to understand whether the problem was on the part of the vanbox or not
21.12.2020, 17:57

The problem started again, the order was created on the outlet on 12/21/2020, 18:42
10 minutes have passed in the box, the order has not yet appeared, the order number in the outlet is 602068381
Why ?
21.12.2020, 18:53

Good afternoon, you will not receive an answer to your questions regarding the operation of crons while you are on your server. We are not responsible for when crons start and, accordingly, how long they work and what they do on your server. If you move to the cloud, I'm happy to continue the conversation with you on this topic.
25.12.2020, 17:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment