1b.app
Link copied -

how to understand if the action on the Formation of unloading on the Price platform worked

The action should be triggered once per hour. but I deleted the goods at 10:40, then clicked on the forced unloading checkbox. checked at 11:50 it unloaded the removed goods. and set a rule for unloading, to unload goods whose value of the additional field is more than 10000., and these goods were also unloaded.
here's a question, I have noticed more than once that something is wrong in the unloading and it is not always unloaded as it should, but it's hard to trace, since there is no information anywhere in easy access where you can see when the action last worked.
maybe the developers would add this date and time to the Price platform for clarity
https://prnt.sc/v6y761
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
maybe the developers would add this date and time to the Price platform for clarity
https://prnt.sc/v6y761

As an option - we can modify the output of the date of the last update to the specified interface of the price platform, which will be recorded after the file is uploaded for the price platform - this is a revision in 3 hours
26.10.2020, 17:23
Original comment available on version: ru

I'm interested in making the action work, but now it's not clear whether it works or not, and there's no way to trace it. Handed over to the manager as a bug. A couple of hours the goods are removed, but they are in the unloading
26.10.2020, 17:39

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
I'm interested in making the action work, but now it's not clear whether it works or not, and there's no way to trace it. Handed over to the manager as a bug. A couple of hours the goods are removed, but they are in the unloading

The end of your appeal just sounds like a specific proposal - which you appreciated.
If you have an assumption that there is an error with the action and you have a manager to whom you passed this information - expect a decision from his side.
27.10.2020, 14:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment