1b.app
Link copied -

Marketplace integration

Previously, I asked a question about integration with the Allo marketplace, but it was ignored by Onebox employees.
Link to previous post: https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integratsii-c-onebox/1579-interesuet-vozmozhno...

Petrechko Vasily
Client wrote:
Hello. Is it possible to fully integrate with allo (as with a socket). I mean automatic loading of orders from allo to crm, transfer of status and number of ttn back to allo

I also see that this is of interest to other boxing users. https://prnt.sc/uu50e8
Please comment on how it is possible to do this, or not?
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Z.Y. I will also add here the documentation that Allo gives on api:
https://allo.ua/api/public?v=1
06.10.2020, 17:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
At the moment there is no integration with Allo.
You can reset the link to the API and you will appreciate the improvement of this marketplace.
06.10.2020, 17:23

Hello. Let's immediately make it possible to connect several Allo cabinets to the box. Upgrade cost:
Import orders to the box: as an action once a minute. Takes 6 hours.
Status change action in Allo 3h
The action of adding a ttn number in Allo 2h
total 11 hours of improvements.
06.10.2020, 17:39

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. Let's immediately make it possible to connect several Allo cabinets to the box. The cost of improvements: Import orders to the box: in the form of an action once a minute. It will take 6 hours. The action of changing the status in Allo 3 hours The action of adding the item number in Allo 2 for a total of 11 hours of improvements.

Ok, great)
Do you need to order individually or can you gather those who want this integration and share the cost?
06.10.2020, 17:44

how you feel more comfortable. You can divide the cost for at least 10 people and we will send an invoice to each by mail. But here you need to understand that the revision begins to do only when all the hours are paid.
06.10.2020, 18:23

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
how you feel more comfortable. You can divide the cost for at least 10 people and we will send an invoice to each by mail. But here you need to understand that the revision begins to do only when all the hours are paid.

Dmitry, thanks.
For now, I'm taking a break on this issue.
I talked to the managers hello, they say that this is not the final version of the api and at the moment it is still in development......
I don't want to redo it again....
07.10.2020, 12:03

Facebook, for example, api is generally rewritten once a year, but this does not mean that it is not worth integrating with it. Processes in large companies are moving slowly and in the next couple of months you will obviously not see any changes in the API that will break the integration. Most likely, Allo will refine some new methods, add fields, etc. without changing the query structure (usually they do not change it). Those. I would do the integration now and then just edit something on the go, if there are changes, the smaller edits on our part will be cheap (if any).
07.10.2020, 12:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment