1b.app
Link copied -

Import of goods from Prom

Answers:

Hello, in order for your problem to be solved - enable access for OneBox employees to your system. Thank you.
05.10.2020, 10:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, tell me how to work specifically for Onebox practitioners
05.10.2020, 10:41

I looked at the action settings through the database, without login. What you need to do now:
enter the action once an hour, select the fields in this action that you want to unload and save. Then write here - I will run the cron with my hands to see the result faster
05.10.2020, 11:10

the selected fields were already there. Save again http://joxi.ru/EA4LE31ipwEZ9A
05.10.2020, 11:16

Sorry, need to do it again. What was selected was incorrectly saved. I've updated your box to have the actual code, select the fields now and save again. Thank you.
05.10.2020, 11:37

The upload has been completed. Did you get the necessary products into the box?
05.10.2020, 12:22

This action will update only already created products. Its exact description: "Specify a link to the products from your store on Prom.ua and the system will update the information about the products in your BOX every hour according to the data received. The action does not create new products, it only searches in the already created ones. If the fields that are not selected are needs to be updated - the action does not run."
those. it will not work to create a product through it, it will only be possible to update it. If you need to create new products - use the "PromUA / Import products" action, it is in automation once a day. This action can only update part of the information from the prom (if, for example, you need to keep up-to-date information on products from the prom in the box).
05.10.2020, 12:38

Perceptive. Dyakuyu
05.10.2020, 12:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment