1b.app
Link copied -

Error exporting products to XLS

When the checkbox "In the presence column, everything except 0 and - on!" the presence is still unloaded with the "+" symbol. It is necessary that the presence be unloaded with the symbol "!"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Check the box "In the presence column, everything except 0 and - on!" and "Ignore availability text for availability column"
02.09.2022, 14:24
Original comment available on version: ru

then everything that is not 0 and not - will be unloaded as !
02.09.2022, 14:25

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Check the box "In the presence column, everything except 0 and - on!" and "Ignore availability text for availability column"

the screenshot shows that everything is as you said, however, the presence of the "+" symbol is unloaded into the file
02.09.2022, 15:01

With this combination, everything should be ok. For example, make an unload with one product and give a link to the box where the action is configured + its order in the list of actions, I can see what is wrong and why it unloads +
02.09.2022, 15:39

bu
OneBox production wrote:
With this combination, everything should be ok. For example, make an unload with one product and give a link to the box where the action is configured + its order in the list of actions, I can see what is wrong and why it unloads +

link to box
https://atlantis.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/hour/edit/
02.09.2022, 23:44

Oleg Anatolyevich wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

link to box
https://atlantis.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/hour/edit/
02.09.2022, 23:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment