1b.app
Link copied -

Pictures from the promo are not pulled up

Good afternoon, please tell me why the pictures from OpenCart are not pulled up.
Integration link:
https://kiyservice.1b.app/app/opencart-1/
cron.php settings

User in OC

ip in allowed is specified 116.203.210.111
Products have increased, categories, too, changes have also increased, but it is precisely the pictures that do not increase. Tell me the reason
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Sergey greetings
If you have transferred products and categories, then the integration with the OS database is working and it is hum.
To send photos to the products as well, check one by one:
- did you download the ftp files in the same version as the OS and in the correct directory?
- if it is well configured on the box side, then after the hourly crown is triggered on the opencard side, a json file will be created with medicines for all product photos. I had a situation when there was a " sign in the product filters and an error appeared in the logs
- did you set the Cron file to run every hour on the OS side? Try manually running the command php -f path to Cron.php
- just in case, if you have OS 3 version, there are errors in АРИ. Search the forum for an article on how to fix them.
25.07.2022, 22:23
Original comment available on version: ua

Run the command on the server where Opencart is located
wget -qO - icanhazip.com
Add the received ip to the white list for the openkart app in openkart (2nd tab on your 2nd screen).
25.07.2022, 23:08

Ihor Susiak
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
Sergey greetings
If you have transferred products and categories, then the integration with the OS database is working and it is hum.
To send photos to the products as well, check one by one:
- did you download the ftp files in the same version as the OS and in the correct directory?
- if it is well configured on the box side, then after the hourly crown is triggered on the opencard side, a json file will be created with medicines for all product photos. I had a situation when there was a " sign in the product filters and an error appeared in the logs
- did you set the Cron file to run every hour on the OS side? Try manually running the command php -f path to Cron.php
- just in case, if you have OS 3 version, there are errors in АРИ. Search the forum for an article on how to fix them.

files were taken from this topic https://1b.app/ru/forum/integration-with-onebox/7059-fayli-dlya-integratsii-open...
OC version 3.0.2.0
the cron.php file is in the crown, it is executed both in automatic mode (once in a while) and in manual mode, but additional files in the "/www/catalog/onebox" folder are not created.
If you look at the code, you can see that if the file "images.json" exists, execute the code, and so on 3 more ifs for "imagesBrand.json", "categoryimages.json" and "category.json", but since I don't have the code for these files does not work, for the test I tried to create an empty file "image.json", after executing the crown, the file is deleted and "log.txt" is created instead, but it is essentially empty
Tell me what we're doing wrong, or maybe we're using the wrong files?
26.07.2022, 14:17

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Are the photos already uploaded every hour?
If possible, indicate what the reason was in your case.
31.07.2022, 09:44

Hello!
Yes, they are loading, thanks for the advice and help
In our case, some links to the picture did not exist, so they were not pulled.
The issue has already been resolved.
31.07.2022, 09:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment