1b.app
Link copied -

XML product upload error

Answers:

Good afternoon. This error indicates that you have invalid xml. In your case the problem is:
<Return after partial or additional overpayment>Sending orders placed before 16.30 on weekdays is carried out on the same day. </Adjustment after private or re-advance payment>
You have a tag that contains several words. As far as I remember, spaces cannot be entered in xml tags. Several products have this, for example "Replacement cartridge for Xiaomi Carfook Black fragrance (XXZ-09) (Lemon 3026260)" and the previous product. You can download the file yourself, open it through a text editor and find the phrase "Correction after private or re-payment", then you will already understand in which products the error is.
21.06.2022, 13:15
Original comment available on version: ru

ah, got it. This field simply changes the name of the filter. I just thought that it sets the name and value of the filter by default for all products. thanks for the help
21.06.2022, 17:32

Please. You can use the "Mark correct answer" button below my answer to close the issue. Thank you.
21.06.2022, 21:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment