Link copied -

You need to configure the export of images to opencart

Answers:

need access to hosting
Need access to the site admin
will take 1 hour
29.07.2021, 20:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. I'm not creating a new topic as I have exactly the same problem. Doesn't upload images to Opencart.
I noticed that the file that generates the box has an error: https://pokupay.kiev.ua/media/export/opencart/images.json
We download the file, fix the error and upload it to the opencart server - the pictures are loaded. Can you tell me how to correct the formation of this file?
Posted in this thread because https://gmstore.crm-onebox.com/ also generates a file with the same error
30.07.2021, 11:52

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
need access to hosting
Need access to the site admin
will take 1 hour

Issue an invoice, we will prepare accesses and write them in the task in cpm, we will reset the link a little later
30.07.2021, 12:23

While we do not see invoices in the mail, please send
03.08.2021, 08:43

The invoice was paid on 03.08 at 14.14
Payer Dobrovolsky Viktor
Can you give the ip address from which the configuration will be made?
This ip address will be allocated FTP access.
03.08.2021, 15:45

Sergey Vitalievich, I made the cron work correctly, but you need to do a few things:
1. prescribe in crontab to run cron every half hour
path to ftp/www/catalog/onebox/cron.php
instead of the path to ftp you need to put the full path to the directory where opencart is located. There will be something like /var/www/
2. For some of the products of the selected category, in action, put down an additional field that is responsible for uploading goods to opencart.
If suddenly something does not work out, reset the access to your hosting admin panel to the mail so that I can set up the cron personally. Thank you.
06.08.2021, 12:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment