1b.app
Link copied -

Synchronization box with CS-cart

The client can shop on cs-cart. Required to tighten into the box:
1. discounts for goods, processes, customers
2. Update products in the box, so they will be changed in cs-cart
3. If you are working to change in the box, you need to update the data in the customer's account in cs-cart: add or pick up goods, adjust the price and product reduction, as well as the deposit reduction. If I’m going to die for someone else, then I’ll transfer to it the ability to launch shokhvilin.
Evaluate, be kind, dear.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. I saw a discount only for processes in the API, so add it there - 2 hours
2. the API has an updated_timestamp parameter by which you can understand when the product changed and we can pick up not all the goods in a row, but those that have changed in the last hour
2h
3. 14h
28.05.2021, 15:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
good day!
clarify, be kind, stosovno point 2: will all fields be updated, how will they be recorded at once when importing goods? what do you need to specify in detail?
How much can you add to the import and update the invoice for the goods? axis so in admin: https://take.ms/AWLtq
09.06.2021, 13:56
Original comment available on version: ru


Yarina
Integrator
Premium partner wrote:
clarify, be kind, stosovno point 2: will all fields be updated, how will they be recorded at once when importing goods? what do you need to specify in detail?

the same as now

Yarina
Integrator
Premium partner wrote:
How much can you add to the import and update the invoice for the goods? axis so in admin: https://take.ms/AWLtq

+1h
09.06.2021, 16:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
give a rahunok, be kind on p. 1 (2 years old) and p. 2 (3 years old)
09.06.2021, 16:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
good day! paid overnight. tell me, be kind, what did you get into the job?
15.06.2021, 15:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
good morning! No discounts for importing: https://take.ms/IFucH
after the savings, a tick appears.
100 product updates: in the field I will write 1, if you know after saving: https://take.ms/N8f6R
correct, be kind.
16.06.2021, 10:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We fixed the problem.
17.06.2021, 10:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
yakuyu!
ale help now correct the work of a good crown)
vіn having started yesterday about the 17th and dosі, apparently, it can not be processed through the import of goods: https://take.ms/fUpDF
17.06.2021, 11:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Apparently api gives products for a very long time. Check with the developers how to filter out products that have changed in the last hour or two when requesting products - then you can request fewer products and speed up the action accordingly
17.06.2021, 11:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license

.
clack clack wrote:
Apparently api gives products for a very long time. Check with the developers how to filter out products that have changed in the last hour or two when requesting products - then you can request fewer products and speed up the action accordingly

Igor Ustimenko https://take.ms/bHHH4
17.06.2021, 11:42
Original comment available on version: ru

This is a parameter in the product information (same as price, availability, description, etc.). This is not a filtering option. Those. box takes all products from api but only updates those with a date less than XXX
17.06.2021, 13:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
good day!
there is no way to see the support, but I knew the axis of the same feed on stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40154016/get-just-inserted-modified-record-b...
maybe, there is an option, some kind of pidide.
21.06.2021, 11:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Unfortunately not, this concerns requests to the database, and we make requests to the rest api
24.06.2021, 12:23
Original comment available on version: ru

I was told that the product discount is not imported, can you please give a link to the process where the discount was initially at the time of import and it was not applied in the box?
24.06.2021, 12:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Premium Partner
OneBox CTO wrote:
1. I saw a discount only for processes in the API, so add it there - 2 hours

the reduction itself is not imported.
axis apply:
https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/15282/edit/
in cs-cart:
https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/15259/edit/
in cs-cart:
24.06.2021, 14:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
from the side cs-cart was finished, ask for the rest of the changed products: http://example.com/api/products&sort_by_update
30.06.2021, 12:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
tell me, be kind, what about the import of products?
30.06.2021, 16:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
good day! the bribe does not drag on.
axis butt:
application in admin: https://take.ms/SuhdV
same zamovlennya in box: https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/16286/edit/
https://take.ms/q7ULh
Moreover, the prices of the goods are amazing, in the cs-cart the price is the same: https://take.ms/1SGEZ
and in zamovlennі in box - zovsіm іnsha: https://take.ms/VTkHG
https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/16320/edit/
I remembered that such a problem is worth the trouble, de є nizhki.
tell me, be kind, if you can check the completion of these dorobok?
02.07.2021, 16:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license
good day!
Goods and dahl stretch all the time, through ce crowns you can’t work normally: https://take.ms/5kLVV
If we misunderstood that we could ask https://stylesalon.com.ua/api/products&sort_by_update , then sorting does not work. Otherwise, please indicate the number of positions, for example, https://stylesalon.com.ua/api/products&sort_by_update?items_per_page=50, then it’s good: https://take.ms/hOLPg
can you fix the request?
06.07.2021, 17:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

Yarina
integrator wrote:
indicate the number of positions, for example, https://stylesalon.com.ua/api/products&sort_by_update?items_per_page=50 , then practice good: https://take.ms/hOLPg

I think that it is not suitable for the client to leave 50 positions, not to leave updated products.
I think a small pause is needed to sort out food
06.07.2021, 18:02
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru


Yarina
integrator wrote:
good day! the bribe does not drag on.
axis butt:
application in admin: https://take.ms/SuhdV
same zamovlennya in box: https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/16286/edit/
https://take.ms/q7ULh
Moreover, the prices of the goods are amazing, in the cs-cart the price is the same: https://take.ms/1SGEZ
and in zamovlennі in box - zovsіm іnsha: https://take.ms/VTkHG
https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/16320/edit/
I remembered that such a problem is worth the trouble, de є nizhki.
tell me, be kind, if you can check the completion of these dorobok?

Good afternoon. Please create a new test process so that I can print it. When I did the finalization, discounts were put down in cscart for each product separately and were given in the same way in the api, in these processes, apparently, there is some kind of discount for the entire process or something like that
07.07.2021, 11:25
Original comment available on version: ru


Yarina
integrator wrote:
good day!
Goods and dahl stretch all the time, through ce crowns you can’t work normally: https://take.ms/5kLVV
If we misunderstood that we could ask https://stylesalon.com.ua/api/products&sort_by_update , then sorting does not work. Otherwise, please indicate the number of positions, for example, https://stylesalon.com.ua/api/products&sort_by_update?items_per_page=50, then it’s good: https://take.ms/hOLPg
can you fix the request?

no, that doesn't fit well. I want to send lastudatefrom=2021-01-01 10:00 and in return I should get only products that have been updated since the specified time. I don't need all the products sorted, it's inconvenient
07.07.2021, 11:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license

.
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Please create a new test process so that I can print it. When I did the finalization, discounts were put down in cscart for each product separately and were given in the same way in the api, in these processes, apparently, there is some kind of discount for the entire process or something like that

the axis is really fixed with discounts: https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/17362/edit/
vipadkovo designated yak vikonane, vibachte)
07.07.2021, 12:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

.
OneBox production wrote:
no, that doesn't fit well. I want to send lastudatefrom=2021-01-01 10:00 and in return I should get only products that have been updated since the specified time. I don't need all the products sorted, it's inconvenient

Everything for you, we added a parameter for filtering by date)
pass &sort_by_update in any way
and after it immediately from and the date in the format 2021/07/06-15:00
then items_per_page - this will be a limit on the number of goods, I suggest setting 5000 to be sure, because it is no longer possible, there the server can throw out the limit, that we are waiting for an answer too long.
It should turn out like this:
https://stylesalon.com.ua/api/products&sort_by_update&from=2021/07/06-15...
07.07.2021, 16:10
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина Integrator
Personal license

.
OneBox production wrote:
Please create a new test process so that I can print it.

axis of the test process, de є discount for goods and discount for customization: https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/17437/edit/
https://take.ms/gdxRU
07.07.2021, 18:26
Original comment available on version: ru

Made a request
https://stylesalon.com.ua/api.php?_d=products&page=1&items_per_page=100&... for products. By orders, now there are no such ones in the issue, can you please make an up-to-date one? I will look at it tomorrow morning
20.07.2021, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
100 items is very little, at least 1000, I think
20.07.2021, 17:55
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

there is a page parameter. It makes no sense to pick up 1k goods, because you can pick up 10 times 100
21.07.2021, 10:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

.
OneBox production wrote:
there is a page parameter. It makes no sense to pick up 1k goods, because you can pick up 10 times 100

How will it work now? Every hour will take 100 different goods?
21.07.2021, 11:17
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

we take 100 items until they are worn out. First 100, then next 100 until they are given to us
21.07.2021, 15:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
got it, great
21.07.2021, 15:33
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

.
OneBox production wrote:
By orders, now there are no such ones in the issue, can you please make an up-to-date one? I will look at it tomorrow morning

Made a copy of order 267464 (this is the external id)
Here it is in the box https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/21915/edit/
22.07.2021, 14:50
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:

.
OneBox production wrote:
By orders, now there are no such ones in the issue, can you please make an up-to-date one? I will look at it tomorrow morning

Made a copy of order 267464 (this is the external id)
Here it is in the box https://crm.stylesalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/21915/edit/

I don’t know if this is related to discounts, but the price of the product is multiplied by something, because there are no actions, and there is no such price in the product
The history shows that the price is written by the action
22.07.2021, 15:05
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru


Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
Everything works, solved the problem with discounts and prices
22.07.2021, 18:29
One Bogs - One Genius Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment