1b.app
Link copied -

Products and categories are not uploaded from onebox to Wordpress

Возникают сложности в работе с Wordpress?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать сложившуюся сложность! Создать топик на форуме
Good afternoon, when connecting the onebox integration to the site on Wordpres, nothing happens. When you try to register fields and keys from the database in the One box fields, there are also no upload results.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Provide a link to your OneBox.
Access is open to a DB from the OneBox server?
30.03.2021, 18:07
Original comment available on version: ru

https://vzutik.crm-onebox.com/
Remote access is enabled and open to everyone
31.03.2021, 13:04

As far as I can see - requests go away and are accepted by Horosop.
He even writes that he is updating the products, although there are errors on duplicate images.
Maybe let's check on some specific product, I will provide an example of a request / response from our side to solve the problem from the good side, if any?
31.03.2021, 16:36

That is, as long as integration with good is enabled. Data will not be sent to Wordpress? It's just that a new site is being made on wordpress and the integration with it doesn't work. Is it possible to make the goods fly in 2 directions?
31.03.2021, 17:51

Sorry, I didn't see the right action. Apparently, in parallel, the issue of Horoshop was engaged in))
According to WordPress - when we try to make requests, we get an error. For example http://erak.good-landing.com.ua//wp-json/wc/v3/products/categories
array
(
[code] => woocommerce_rest_cannot_create
[message] => You do not have sufficient rights to create resources.
[data] => array
(
[status] => 401
)
)
It is likely that the keys specified in the integration have insufficient rights. Check it out in the WordPress control panel.
01.04.2021, 17:43

Enabled redirection to https, the request now returns 200 status. Looking forward to trying to sync
02.04.2021, 09:43

Daniel wrote:
Enabled redirection to https, the request now returns 200 status. Looking forward to trying to sync

https://vzutik.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/integrations/wordpress-3/control/
you probably need to change the protocol in the integration URL to be sure
02.04.2021, 18:02

Replaced, tried 2 types of authorization, unloading does not work
02.04.2021, 19:37

Still not leaving items in Wordpress please help
05.04.2021, 11:44

The error is still the same - deal with the correctness of the issued access rights by keys
For example, here is a request in which substitute your key and password for the test (if, of course, this authorization method is supported on the wordpress side) https://erak.good-landing.com.ua/wp-json/wc/v3/products/ categories?page=1&per_page=100&consumer_key=&consumer_secret=
05.04.2021, 15:29

Okay, we forgot about REST, the database does not work either
06.04.2021, 20:10

rest on get works, please check, but nothing happens
06.04.2021, 20:25

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
The error is still the same - deal with the correctness of the issued access rights by keys
For example, here is a request in which substitute your key and password for the test (if, of course, this authorization method is supported on the wordpress side) https://erak.good-landing.com.ua/wp-json/wc/v3/products/ categories?page=1&per_page=100&consumer_key=&consumer_secret=

Please help me understand, Rest request with get parameters is sent normally
07.04.2021, 16:49

Good afternoon, please help to deal with the problem or give access to see the answers from the server. In this situation, I am blind, and the integration needs to be adjusted. Please help me understand the situation
08.04.2021, 14:18

Data is being transferred, but there are a lot of errors in your integration.
I bypassed some of them (regarding the transfer of categories), but when transferring products (you probably want to transfer by variations), we get errors:
array
(
[code] => woocommerce_rest_product_variation_invalid_parent
[message] => Cannot set attributes due to invalid parent product.
[data] => array
(
[status] => 404
)
)
Most of all, you don’t have the necessary filter options for the parent product, and you are trying to supposedly pass a variation on some specific filter option.
I recommend you contact integrators https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%... BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0% BE%D1%80%20OneBox , they have experience setting up WordPress integrations by variation.
08.04.2021, 16:00

Thank you, the implementer configured the changes, but nothing happens
08.04.2021, 16:34

Daniel wrote:
Thank you, the implementer configured the changes, but nothing happens

probably not set up properly?
let it check if the parent product matches all the order options in the filters based on which the variations will be unloaded - so that it does not turn out that the variation has a filter option that the parent does not have
08.04.2021, 16:49

As far as I can see that the categories are unloaded, but the products are not, even after trying to unload all products as top-level products - that is, without variations
08.04.2021, 17:17

As I understand it, the error when unloading gives the following
When the article and article type match, the system cannot figure out how to unload it, as a regular or as a variable product. Tell me what to do in this case. I also noticed that the goods are being unloaded very slowly, is there any information about this. I will be grateful for the answer
11.04.2021, 17:48

Daniel wrote:
When the article and article type match, the system cannot figure out how to unload it, as a regular or as a variable product. Tell me what to do in this case.

Do not indicate the parent article if it is the same product. WordPress apparently gives an error that it cannot bind itself to itself as a variation.

Daniel wrote:
I also noticed that the goods are being unloaded very slowly, is there any information about this. I will be grateful for the answer

The API is not as fast as we would like.
12.04.2021, 15:53

We have more than 10,000 products, if it was on the Wordpress side I could fix it, but in this case, can you help with this, since editing 10,000 products would be simply unrealistic
12.04.2021, 18:05

Daniel wrote:
We have more than 10,000 products, if it was on the Wordpress side I could fix it, but in this case, can you help with this, since editing 10,000 products would be simply unrealistic

Yes, then I can suggest refining the checks to compare the article of the current and the specified parent, and if it is equal, ignore it. Such checks will take 1 hour of revision.
13.04.2021, 17:37

I'm looking forward to the offer. Unloading orders also works, you can see what server response please
15.04.2021, 11:58

Daniel wrote:
I'm looking forward to the offer.

Would you like to send an invoice for revision?

Daniel wrote:
Unloading orders also works, you can see what server response please

"Cannot connect to database: Access denied for user 'vzuto_daniil'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"
database connection error may be due to either incorrect access (your host is obviously not localhost) and check that access is open for the server c OneBox 91.200.43.131
15.04.2021, 15:00

Yes, please email
15.04.2021, 15:08

Also, please tell me in what format it would be more correct to fill in this field if I have vps
1. Specify ip localhost 127.0.0.1?
2. Specify the ip of the dedicated server
3. Specify a link to phpMyAdmin
15.04.2021, 15:09

specify the IP of the server where the database is located
in fact the same as in the wordpress configuration
15.04.2021, 15:23

Everything works, thank you. But the unloading of goods had to be done manually from the XML generation, please contact me for improvement
16.04.2021, 12:54

Daniel wrote:
contact me for revision

you should have sent an invoice to your email
after payment, the revision will be queued and after implementation - write about it here
16.04.2021, 14:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment