1b.app
Link copied -

Template23 for rent

Good afternoon, I would like to discuss this possibility.
Is it possible to rent a Template23 Template instead of buying it? Or try it out in some way before buying it, because I'm not completely sure that it will suit me, I would like to try it out first.
If so, who can be contacted regarding this matter.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexei,
At the moment we do not sell the online store module (at least we try not to).
Here I described the reasons for this decision - https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-integrators/1388-ishchu-spetsialista-po...
I will add:
Perhaps, in the future, we will decide to make an online store product that thousands of other contractors, designers, layout designers can easily support. But it will definitely not be 2020-2021.
11.11.2020, 20:29
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim thanks for the answer, then advise which online store to choose with the following data:
1. Personal account for the client
2. Large list of features in integration with Onebox
3. Uploading more than 150,000 items from Onebox to the online store (including pictures, availability, and so on, all fields are desirable, the product database will be maintained in Onebox)
4. Receiving orders from the online store in Onebox
11.11.2020, 20:36

Alexei,
in fact, it is quite difficult for me now to give any specific recommendation.
Your parameters that you described are in fact in all engines.
The client's cabinet can be made on OneBox.
15,000 items is a trifle.
I would rather focus on the following parameters:
- how much will you want to refine it in terms of design and features?
- Will this online store be the most important sales channel for you or not? Will all traffic go to it or will there be more orders from proma/olx/...?
- how much money per month / year can you really spend on finishing and developing the store?
- are you ready to take a steam bath with your hosting/server or not? (if not, you need to choose something cloudy like shopify or good).
More specifically, I’ll ask our developers to answer all the nuances of various popular stores, they do all these integrations with them and know the pitfalls much more accurately than me.
13.11.2020, 10:03
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
shopify

Thanks for the answer, you saw a little wrong, there are not 15,000 goods, but 150,000 units.
13.11.2020, 10:06

Alexei
Client wrote:

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
shopify

Thanks for the answer, you saw a little wrong, there are not 15,000 goods, but 150,000 units.

it's still not an ultra large number
you can take something like opencart or goodpa - we have customers with stores on this platform that have a similar amount
14.11.2020, 11:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment