1b.app
Link copied -

Product images not loading on opencert 3.0.2

Возникла сложность с загрузкой изображений в opencart ?
Все ошибки были исправлены в последней версии компонента! Установить последнюю версию компонента opencart
When synchronizing OneBox with opencart 3.0.2, product pictures are not loaded and a lot of product duplicates are created. They said the problem is in the clock crown. It was fixed, but the problem still remains. https://ramservice.in.ua/admin/auto/action/hour/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, to solve the problem with pictures, you need ftp access to opencart
To solve the problem with duplicates, you need access to the opencart admin panel and examples of such products.
These two problems can be solved in about 1 hour.
13.10.2020, 11:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Search for 1 MP 720p HDCVI Camcorder. Access must be given to you.
13.10.2020, 11:45

Yes, I got access. Do you bill for 1 hour?
13.10.2020, 11:46

Vitaly, good afternoon! Please write a link to your box, or an email to which you can send an invoice
13.10.2020, 12:42

at the very top is the link to the box
13.10.2020, 12:48

Or send to domofon-s@i.ua by mail.
13.10.2020, 12:49

Good afternoon! Paid!
15.10.2020, 12:35

Vitaly, good afternoon. Sorry for the delay in completing the task, at the moment I have started the upload and I'm looking for why the photos are not uploading.
Do you have any specific examples with photographs and duplicates so that I can check them pointwise on their example?
ps according to the photos, you most likely do not unload the photo from the first set action. This happens because the second action overwrites the photos from the first one (you can transfer photos from only 1 action to one opencart, the second action overwrites the file with the photos of the first one).
19.10.2020, 13:28

Good afternoon!
Take one action. Screenshot example showed
19.10.2020, 14:59

Vitaly wrote:
Good afternoon!
Take one action. Screenshot example showed

there are 4 products with this name in the box. Some of them have crooked external id like 00000000005 and so on. To avoid duplicates, remove such external id and new products will not appear.
19.10.2020, 15:36

With this id, it goes through xml synchronization
19.10.2020, 16:13

Example: which one is being loaded
19.10.2020, 16:15

boxing cannot adequately upload such id to opencart, because it is impossible to create a product with id 00000005 in the database, which is why it duplicates each time trying to create one and then simply inserting it by name. If you exclude such a product from uploading to opencart, it will not be duplicated
19.10.2020, 16:16

there are a lot of these products! Propose to remove 10 yew. goods?
19.10.2020, 16:17

and then how to load them into open cards, I'm talking about old and new.
19.10.2020, 16:18

In your situation, I can only suggest saving the product ID somewhere on the opencart and next. unloading, take id from there, if it does not come out by External id. But for this to work, you need to refine the action.
There is another option to use the product id in the box, checkbox "Use the product id in the box, instead of the External id (recommended for transferring to opencart, which does not yet have products)". But if you turn on the checkbox now, everything will be mixed up on the opencart, you need to enable it if the box is "main" when synchronizing with the opencart and preferably the opencart should be without any goods at all.
19.10.2020, 17:13

so let's delete all the products and upload a new one. Backup we have an opencart.
19.10.2020, 17:28

Then the algorithm of actions is very simple:
1. Backup opencart
2. Clean products on the opencart
3. Check "Use product id in box instead of External id" in box export actions
4. In an hour, the goods will be loaded into opencart and will not be duplicated
19.10.2020, 17:34

check the box, and I delete the goods, we have a backup every day.
19.10.2020, 17:39

Good afternoon. Has the duplicate issue been resolved? Did you upload a photo of the goods?
21.10.2020, 11:05

Good afternoon! There was a glitch in the morning. Products did not load normally with pictures. And there were errors on the site. Deleted them. And like the second races normally loaded. https://recorder.com.ua/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=12967 example: not all pictures were uploaded.
21.10.2020, 11:34

Is there anything more required of me here? Pictures began to load, duplicates were eliminated.
21.10.2020, 12:05

Yes, thank you very much!
21.10.2020, 12:35

On the left side of one of my answers there should be a check mark. This will mark my answer as correct and mark the topic as closed accordingly.
21.10.2020, 12:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment