1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement: import of sets of goods to Hoshotop

Answers:

Good afternoon. Tell me, what do you want to upload there? Any specific product lists?
24.06.2024, 17:37
Original comment available on version: ru

let him cook

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon. Tell me, what do you want to upload there? Any specific product lists?

Good afternoon

I want to create a specific list/lists for a certain product and upload it to Good. Maybe it’s better to make these lists from Product Data Sheets or something else, I don’t know what’s better.

As an example, I show it in the picture
24.06.2024, 21:03

I can transmit from any place in the box, even a list or a reference book, the question is how it will be more convenient for you to maintain it. Try several options and tell me what would be the best way for you to maintain these lists - I will be able to evaluate the finalization of the transfer
25.06.2024, 00:00

let him cook

OneBox production wrote:

I can transmit from any place in the box, even a list or a reference book, the question is how it will be more convenient for you to maintain it. Try several options and tell me what would be the best way for you to maintain these lists - I will be able to evaluate the finalization of the transfer

I thought about how best to do this, but unfortunately I didn’t find a solution. Everything is very confusing or inconvenient.

When placing an order for this set of products on the website, the Boxing process creates a new product and the products included in the set are added to this order (here is an example of an order https://our-store.com.ua/99223/). I also added a picture.

And because of this, such problems arise. For example:

1) You need to create a lot of product cards.

This is how I see it:

Step 1: create a new separate product card with the name “Cheaper Together” and create a “Cheaper Together” product passport in it, to which the goods that make up the set are added;

Step 2: this new product card “Cheaper Together” with a passport needs to be added to the additional field with a multi-selection of goods to the main card, which we are already uploading to Khoroshop;

If you follow this logic, you get the following mathematics. Here's an example: for 100 products on the site, add 2 different sets, it turns out you need to create 200 new product cards with a passport. But after 1-2 months, these cards may no longer be out of date and will no longer be relevant.

2) Set up and control the balances in these kits

Also, here I additionally tried to explain in the video https://youtu.be/VJnP9oyJIqk

Please help me solve this problem.
25.06.2024, 11:33

Is one product always included in only one set or can it be included in several?
25.06.2024, 16:46

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
Is one product always included in only one set or can it be included in several?

No, one product can be included in different sets. Here I showed in detail how everything works https://youtu.be/i_3mBl0iS-0
26.06.2024, 15:05

I understand. We have functionality for product lists; when you create a list, you add products to it. Thus, you get X number of interconnected products. We can make several additional fields in the list, there you can set the price for these lists, the name of the set (which will be transferred to the good one), the discount percentage (if there is no price and you need a discount in %) and, in theory, that’s all. In the export settings, we will change the settings to select only specific lists based on some criteria (in the process we will decide how it will be more convenient). Well, in theory, we’ll pass it all on to the good one, and the good one will display them in each of the products.
In theory, we also need to remove sets, that is, if a set is deleted from us, delete it there, otherwise it will remain hanging in good shape.
Everything I described will take about 10 hours. If suddenly there are any other problems with the lists, we will solve them within these hours. Those. As a result, you will get a working integration of our product lists and wellness kits.
Issue an invoice for revision.
26.06.2024, 22:39

Good day. Should I issue an invoice for revision or will you not do it for now?
30.07.2024, 15:35

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
Good day. Should I issue an invoice for revision or will you not do it for now?

Good afternoon
This amount is not in my budget for now. Maybe in the future. Or if there is someone who needs this modification, I will be ready to participate in the investment.
12.08.2024, 11:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment