1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement: action "Import clients from Hoshohop"

Guys, please calculate the modification for the “Import clients from Hoshohop” action in the hour crown, namely:
- add the ability to assign a “group” and “source” to the user (if there is none)
- create a separate business process for each new contact with stage selection (this functionality should only work when selected, if not selected, there is no need to create)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Do we assign the source and group only if we create a contact? If we already have it in the system, shouldn’t we touch it? about 2h
2. It’s clear here, 1 hour. In the task description we will add a link to the contact
25.03.2024, 10:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon

Care Department

OneBox production wrote:

1. Do we assign the source and group only if we create a contact? If we already have it in the system, shouldn’t we touch it? about 2h

Would it be possible to do something similar to the one in the picture?

Care Department

OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon.

2. It’s clear here, 1 hour. In the task description we will add a link to the contact

OK. Fits

You can issue an invoice.

Another question that just came up: for what period are contacts scanned? I want to know for the future?
25.03.2024, 12:47

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Would it be possible to do something similar to the one in the picture?

No problem
Contacts are requested only for the current day. The api method has a from field, where we pass the current date when requested.
25.03.2024, 14:07

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
No problem

Super. I'll wait for the bill then)

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Contacts are requested only for the current day. The api method has a from field, where we pass the current date when requested.

Thanks I'll know
26.03.2024, 12:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment