1b.app
Link copied -

Importing processes incorrectly

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vladislav,
I think you let it go, that you have #483 engagement, then you can start #484.
Ale Box by lock works in such a way that IDs are created in order for all processes of the system. That in your mind means that #484 , #485 and #486 - the creation of other processes in that hour, for example, Remembrance, Postachannya, Task, in.
If you need a good order of numbers only for prayer, if you come from Good - you need to fix it.
01.11.2022, 14:22
Original comment available on version: ru

I pulled up those three processes that were not pulled up yesterday. Perhaps your automation did not work last night, or the api did not give the necessary processes. Is everything working at the moment?
01.11.2022, 17:59

Press no
I'm thinking about OneBox numbering. And well, I also create my own number, which can be seen in the OneBox card.
Ale, I’m also thinking about what to come to the site, but the stench doesn’t work in CRM
And then, suddenly, it missed a sprat of prayer, and having wobbly, after your introduction, they were imported, around one.
Today's situation is similar:
Imports were imported 483 and 487, between them started. Ale, the axis only seemed to lift up anew.
01.11.2022, 21:09

Please tell me the problem is still there?
02.11.2022, 13:13

Yes, relevant
consistently misses the hint :(
03.11.2022, 18:44

The process didn’t start well 488, 485, 477
03.11.2022, 18:52

You have an error in setting up the notification template that is sent to telegram https://matcher.1b.app/admin/shop/workflowstatus/69/action/new/
you were missing the closing {|/foreach|} + {|orderpaymentname|} invalid variable, {|$orderpaymentname|} or [orderpaymentname] in the list of variables but not what you have specified
And because of this, you also have problems that some processes do not come with Goodhop
notification template fixed, should work
04.11.2022, 11:08

Oh, dear to you vdyachny! I will test????????
04.11.2022, 17:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment