1b.app
Link copied -

Unloading products to opencart (via database)

Please tell me whether the automatic action "Upload products/categories/filter/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" can synchronize products between OneBox and Opencart according to Article(box)=SKU(opencart)?
This possibility is available when receiving orders from OS , but I do not see this in the Unloading of goods action.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Hello, can't as far as I can see. There is a very similar setting "Search for a product by the Model field in the open card with the value of the Article field in the box". She searches for the model field in the open map. We can finalize such a setting, it will take 2 hours.
19.07.2022, 17:41
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon. Please specify in which box (link) do you need to upload the update? thank you
27.07.2022, 14:53

Good afternoon. The check box "Search for a product by the Sku (Article) field in the open card with the value of the Article field in the box" in the action of exporting goods to the open card has been improved. In the checkout, when you turn on the settings, you need to select only products that have an article number. If you need to ignore products that do not have an article number, do not create such in the open card or something else - describe such behavior and I will edit it.
27.07.2022, 20:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment