1b.app
Link copied -

Passing the SEO URL

Интересуют возможности системы?
Есть непонятные моменты в работе?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать поставленную задачу! Создать топик
Good day!
At the same time, I realized that it is possible to transfer seo-url for opencart only for one movie.
Is it possible to transfer yoga for different languages? Bo URL maє vіdrіznyatisya for, for example, ukraїnskoї versії, that for grew up for one and the same product.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you have multilingualism enabled in box and opencart, then this field is transmitted in both languages. But in boxing it is not multilingual, so in both languages it will be as standard with us. If you need to pass different values of this field in different languages, you can make improvements to the action of exporting goods to opencart so that in Ukrainian or another language the value is transferred from the additional field. Takes 2h. Bill?
20.06.2022, 10:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Let's say, be kind, but it's not possible to add additional fields in automation to automatization. field in yakus table?
Does it really take 2 years to add just one opencart table to automation? Is it possible to add all the necessary information? More than 2 years for one table to be ready for automation, it’s too much fun ....
20.06.2022, 12:42

Unfortunately, you cannot add everything at once, since information is stored differently in different tables. Those. products with different tables may be linked with different identifiers or not linked at all (for example, filter values are linked to products through 3 or 4 separate tables). Also, some tables are multilingual, some are not. Some are already used for export, some are not, and all this must be taken into account, so tables are added manually and only when necessary.
20.06.2022, 13:37

Zrozumilo, dear Skoda. more є rich meaning, yakі b sche I passed through Boxing)))
20.06.2022, 14:12

That rahunok me nadishlyat?
20.06.2022, 14:12

Describe all the plates that interest you and email d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com a link to your phpmyadmin+access to the database. I will look at everything that interests you and I can give an estimate in order to upload values to all the plates you are interested in. Since it will all be massive, it will most likely cost much less than adding one at a time. After sending the letter, unsubscribe in the subject line, please, so that I look at the mail. Thank you.
20.06.2022, 14:14

Okay, I'll be surprised. But this year I’m unlikely to give you this information, it will take an hour. I'll try to send it tomorrow.
Dyakuyu!
20.06.2022, 14:18

If it is difficult for you to compare the functionality in opencart with the tables in the database, you can send access to the opencart admin panel and the path where the functionality is located in the admin panel, I will find it in the database myself. The invoice for the task above usually arrives during the working day + -, if there is something to overestimate - do not pay for it, just then we will send a new one for all the functionality of interest.
20.06.2022, 14:22

good day!
I paid for the extra charge, because I’ll burn it out) until 16.07 you need to translate the entire site into Ukrainian language, that for which it is necessary for the URL to be transmitted for the Ukrainian version is correct.
According to what you wrote, I will understand that I should be more likely to click not on products, but on other points. One of them is the ability to transfer SEO data by brand first to this table Because I understand that data is transferred only by product.
I won’t write more, because it will definitely be a problem)))) And from brands, it would definitely make the robot feel better in opencart. In fact, all required fields for brands in Boxing.
21.06.2022, 17:31

I'm talking about data in box
The only thing is that for the URL field in the nemae boxes
21.06.2022, 17:33

For brands, we pass meta_description, meta_keyword, seo_title, seo_h1, meta_h1 . If there is no field in the opcard, we do not transfer it accordingly. We transmit only in one language, mainly for boxing (as far as I remember, there is no multilingualism for brand fields in boxing). For everything that you need to modify, you can describe, the assessment is free for you. If you are not satisfied with the cost of implementation, you simply do not order a revision.
We will try to make an estimated revision in the coming days.
21.06.2022, 23:26

Good afternoon. Uploaded settings. In your case, they should be filled like this:
24.06.2022, 15:42

Additional fields on the second screen, respectively, should be their own. If you are satisfied with the standard url field, then for the Russian language you do not need to configure accordingly, only for Ukrainian with id=3 for your opencart
24.06.2022, 15:43

Good afternoon!
Damn, And for the category it turns out the Ukrainian version, I can’t upload it?
28.06.2022, 11:38

what fields are you talking about?
28.06.2022, 11:52

seo url in Ukrainian language
28.06.2022, 11:57

you can upload, but ru and ua will have the same links
28.06.2022, 20:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment