1b.app
Link copied -

The value of the additional product field in OneBox is not transferred to the product field of Opencart

We need to transfer similar products from OneBox to the Opencart website. We have created an additional product field as the value/id of the product and enter the product id into it. This value should be passed to os, the recommended products field.
Everything is configured, but the functionality does not work. Tell me, what could be the problem? What did we set up wrong?
Screenshots are attached.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please give a link to your box and a link to the product that you send to opencart with the field filled in. Thanks
04.02.2022, 17:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Please give a link to your box and a link to the product that you send to opencart with the field filled in. Thanks

https://filterspoints.crm-onebox.com/
https://filterpoint.com.ua/clack-avtomatichnij-bezreagentnij-klapan-upravlinnja-...
05.02.2022, 15:29

Good afternoon. I looked at the action code, there is a choice of this plate, but it does not affect anything, i.e. there is no functionality that prescribes at least something in this plate. I see 2 solutions:
1. We remove the ability to select this sign
2. We are finalizing so that data is inserted into the table. If there are only 2 columns, then I think you can simply make a choice with an additional field of the "Multi-list of products" type and insert all selected products into the specified table for the current product_id. Takes 3h
10.02.2022, 16:23

anonymous hamster
As for point 2, it's understandable.
Concerning point 1 - it is not absolutely clear.
"we remove the possibility of selecting this plate" - what does it mean, and how will this solution help our task?
10.02.2022, 16:40

The fact that the table is available for selection is an error, I suggested that you fix the error or modify the functionality to solve your problem (pass products to the related table)
10.02.2022, 16:47

anonymous hamster
Refinement - 3 hours, and fixing a bug?
10.02.2022, 16:52

anonymous hamster
I see 2 solutions:
1. We remove the ability to select this plate - how will this solution solve our problem?
2. We are finalizing so that data is inserted into the table. Takes 3h. - PAYMENT for integration 3 hours.
11.02.2022, 10:53

anonymous hamster
I don't understand a bit about the 1st solution to the problem. Is it solved through a paid task for integrators? Or is this an internal error that you will decide on your own?
11.02.2022, 10:57

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Denis wrote:
I don't understand a bit about the 1st solution to the problem. Is it solved through a paid task for integrators? Or is this an internal error that you will decide on your own?

Denis, the 1st option is not a solution, the answer says that there should not be such a function, and the first option is to fix the error in the action, which means: remove the selection of the product_related table.
11.02.2022, 11:05

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Now I understand you.
The original answer was "I see solution 2:", and I took option 1 as a possible solution.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
11.02.2022, 11:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment