1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrect operation of the action Export users to Opencart

Buyer https://one-box.shine-bright.com.ua/admin/shop/users/76577/
According to the action Export users to Opencart, it was uploaded to Opencart with ID 56160, but another ID 56161 was immediately set by some cron.
As a result, 2 created contacts in Opencart.
Problem number 2 - the date of creation of the contact is not prescribed.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. the screenshot shows that you started the action forcibly + the system cron was launched at that time, so you got to the simultaneous insertion
2. this is not
need to add 1 hour
31.01.2022, 02:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Ah, so this is a forced launch cron, ok, I see.
For 1 hour of refinement, it is possible to make the status of the exported contact in opencart turned on, Approved=Yes, and the date of adding was set?
01.02.2022, 11:23

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
For 1 hour of refinement, it is possible to make the status of the exported contact in opencart turned on, Approved=Yes, and the date of adding was set?

2h
03.02.2022, 00:31

So there are only 2 values to change from 0 to 1 and write the date.
2 hours is really a lot for such a task. Why so many?
03.02.2022, 02:52

So there are only 2 values to change from 0 to 1 and write the date.
2 hours is really a lot for such a task. Why so many?

it's not needed by default
must be done through the settings
08.02.2022, 01:05

I mean setting. It's just that there are only 3 values to change - it does not correspond to me in any way with $ 60.
Also, according to the action, there is still incorrect work:
1. Not all contacts receive an address. ID 56421 - no address
2. For contacts to which the address was transferred, the address ID is not registered in the customer table, because of this there is no connection between the address and the user, and he cannot select an address from the existing ones when placing an order.
3. When transferring the address for some reason, the Name is recorded in the Company field. Because of this, during the subsequent import of orders with this address, OneBox incorrectly recognizes the address and the Name from the Company field in Opencart is written to the process address
10.02.2022, 14:48

I mean setting. It's just that there are only 3 values to change - it does not correspond to me in any way with $ 60.

it's not as easy as you think

1. Not all contacts receive an address. ID 56421 - no address
2. For contacts to which the address was transferred, the address ID is not registered in the customer table, because of this there is no connection between the address and the user, and he cannot select an address from the existing ones when placing an order.
3. When transferring the address for some reason, the Name is recorded in the Company field. Because of this, during the subsequent import of orders with this address, OneBox incorrectly recognizes the address and the Name from the Company field in Opencart is written to the process address

to analyze all these moments, you need access to opencart
16.02.2022, 00:57

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
to analyze all these moments, you need access to opencart

where to send access?
16.02.2022, 11:43

I observe that the addresses are transmitted by the last contacts. There are 2 problems left:
1. Passing in the field Campaign in Opencart Client Name
2. Communication in a DB at the user with the table of addresses is not registered.
You can check this with the default Opencart, with which this action was created and tested.
17.02.2022, 13:33

I observe that the addresses are transmitted by the last contacts. There are 2 problems left:
2. Communication in a DB at the user with the table of addresses is not registered.
You can check this with the default Opencart, with which this action was created and tested.

1 hour for this
21.02.2022, 03:46

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

1 hour for this

So this is the wrong operation of the action. Why write a Name in Campaign? And the connection of the user with the address must be registered in the opencart - this is the basic device of this CMS.
Fix this action not working properly.
21.02.2022, 11:53

Addresses are still not transmitted for all users
21.02.2022, 11:55

When will the issue be resolved?
05.04.2022, 15:53

Fix already paid, how long to wait?
28.04.2022, 16:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment