1b.app
Link copied -

External ID is recorded every other time when importing a user from Opencart

Answers:

The external ID is assigned to contacts that are created by the Import users from opencart action. The contacts in your example were created via the order import action. This action does not write external id to new contacts and even if it did - customer_id=0 for processes in which these contacts are customers
21.01.2022, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
and even if it did - customer_id=0 for processes in which these contacts are customers

didn't understand it
In our automation, first there is an action of importing buyers, then orders. Why are most contacts without an external ID and, it turns out, that they are loaded with orders?
22.01.2022, 16:12

It turns out that yes. The order does not include a customer ID, but a phone number and a name. Perhaps opencart creates a contact later or does not create it at all
24.01.2022, 09:10

If the buyer's id is registered in the order, then it is not transmitted? If not, why not? Why is not all user data transmitted?
This creates a lot of inconvenience:
1. Group update in opencart does not work
2. The contact is uploaded to opencart and a duplicate is created.
25.01.2022, 15:40

Give me an answer please
01.02.2022, 21:19

Please give me an answer
21.02.2022, 12:12

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
If the buyer's id is registered in the order, then it is not transmitted? If not, why not? Why is not all user data transmitted?
This creates a lot of inconvenience:
1. Group update in opencart does not work
2. The contact is uploaded to opencart and a duplicate is created.

Good afternoon, please answer
05.04.2022, 17:39

Give me an answer
28.04.2022, 16:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment