1b.app
Link copied -

Bugs in the mobile version of the online store

In the mobile version of the site in the filters, you need to change the name of the filter from "Available" to the Ukrainian version of "In the presence". In early September, I wrote about this problem - the answer was to wait for an update. This is the first question.
Second: on the Promotions page, a list of products created for this page has been added. The products of the list are displayed, but there is a text stating that there are no products in this category. How can I remove this message from the page?
Boxing https://strikeshop.com.ua/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Karina wrote:
In the mobile version of the site in the filters, you need to change the name of the filter from "Available" to the Ukrainian version of "In the presence". In early September, I wrote about this problem - the answer was to wait for an update. This is the first question.

Corrected. Expect an update

Karina wrote:
Second: on the Promotions page, a list of products created for this page has been added. The products of the list are displayed, but there is a text stating that there are no products in this category. How can I remove this message from the page?

If this is the Promotions category and there are no products in it, this message cannot be removed, although you have displayed a list with products
28.10.2021, 09:20
Original comment available on version: ru

[/quote]
Corrected. Expect an update
Thanks, when is the update?
28.10.2021, 13:14

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

Karina wrote:

If this is the Promotions category and there are no products in it, this message cannot be removed, although you have displayed a list with products

That's the question, that there is no such category, it's a list.
Text pages have been created specifically for displaying product listings. This is what the page templates look like.
UPD: lists are displayed on 2 text pages, not those specified in the templates. For example, on the New page, the Promotions list was pulled up, although the correct list was selected in the template.
And since I raised the question for the mobile version, mob. the version is very long "pulled up" for the full one. There was a case when promotional goods were removed from the action, on the full version of 2-5 minutes and everything was updated - mob. version did it 2 days (!)
28.10.2021, 13:22

Karina wrote:
Thanks, when is the update?

Must be at night
28.10.2021, 13:24

Good afternoon!
Text pages do not display product listings.
In the page templates, "Product list block (tiled)" is selected.
The pages "Promotions", "News", "Ochіkuєmo" do not work /
Please fix the mistake
Derkach Dmytriy
29.10.2021, 12:52

As far as I can see, you have both pages and categories with the same names "Promotions", "News"
Where and how do you set up?
29.10.2021, 13:06

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
As far as I can see, you have both pages and categories with the same names "Promotions", "News"
Where and how do you set up?

Yes, there were such categories, they were empty, today I removed them from the list of categories.
Lists are selected in the page template
29.10.2021, 14:13

https://strikeshop.com.ua/sale/
goods are displayed, what is wrong?
29.10.2021, 14:23

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
https://strikeshop.com.ua/sale/
goods are displayed, what is wrong?

Yes, the full version is great. Products not showing on mobile
29.10.2021, 14:39

For the mobile version, you need to specify in the page settings /admin/shop/textpages/?open=13 "Type (logic) of the side" -> "Review the list of products by key", then specify the key below which is specified in the list
29.10.2021, 14:55

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
For the mobile version, you need to specify in the page settings /admin/shop/textpages/?open=13 "Type (logic) of the side" -> "Review the list of products by key", then specify the key below which is specified in the list

Thank you, the pages are working, except for New. The settings are the same everywhere, but it didn't work on this page
29.10.2021, 15:33

I'm currently watching New from the PC version and mobile - it works
29.10.2021, 15:42

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I'm currently watching New from the PC version and mobile - it works

Yes, the full version works, the mobile version of this page does not show products for me
29.10.2021, 15:45

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Displayed

Just arrived) thanks)
29.10.2021, 15:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment