1b.app
Link copied -

We need an up-to-date instruction

It is not clear how Productlist works.
Everything is done according to the existing instructions, but when switching to the Productlist, instead of displaying the products, it sends to the first block.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please reset the link to the bot settings, I’ll see what’s configured there.

Here is an example of such a block, some kind of connector from another block should lead into it, in the block settings the list of products that should be shown should be selected and there should be products in the list of products. If 3 conditions are met then the product list should be displayed
22.05.2024, 10:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Bot link https://karelles.1b.app/app/bot-constructor/1/
The output of goods does not work if through two navigation panels, if from the first panel, then everything works as it should.
And I also found a bug that when filled with changes, the field "Template for a line with the name of the product" displays the name of the change instead of the value.
Also, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but this field is displayed under the "Product description line template" field.
22.05.2024, 10:36
Original comment available on version: ua

There is only one menu (the idea is to always show you the main buttons of the application)) the second menu breaks the bot.

I reconfigured the following for you through the text block. navigation, product lists are now displayed. Adjust the arrows where they are missing
22.05.2024, 10:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you very much for the clarification. Then I will deal with everything myself.
22.05.2024, 10:59

was happy to help. Ask if something is still unclear
22.05.2024, 11:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment