1b.app
Link copied -

Improvements

So, I’ll now try to explain it on my curve.
I need to receive a link to the client’s Instagram page in order to use it in the iframe block in the future.
Or, for example, using some kind of macro to parse the client’s publications into a box, so that from the process I can view the client’s page, his description, his publications.
What can we do? I think it will be more convenient through an iframe, but I’m waiting for counter-offers.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Well, you can now write your login in the additional field, what’s stopping you from adding an insta link to your login?
25.09.2023, 09:10
Original comment available on version: ru

The skis don't move along the way
In which additional field do we write the client’s login? We only take the name from the page and the name doesn’t fit a little. https://prnt.sc/fu7V5-3DwwPX
Or is there some additional field where it writes it? I did not find such settings in automation. Should we improve the automation - write down the client's login in an additional field? That's not the name on the page.
25.09.2023, 10:41

A gun. Found. We are discussing improvements to the iframe
25.09.2023, 11:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment