1b.app
Link copied -

Viber chat bot

Нужно подключить и настроить Viber чат-бот ?
У нас есть партнеры которые помогут с настройкой! Посмотреть список партнеров

Answers:

In the documentation and examples of Viber Bot API - this possibility was not found.
09.11.2021, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
In the documentation and examples of Viber Bot API - this possibility was not found.

And below are examples of bots in which this is implemented.
So there is definitely a possibility.
How much will it cost to search?
09.11.2021, 16:49

Torbin Elena wrote:

I agree, I didn't search well.
Actually on revision:
1. add a setting to the response processing (where the keyboard setting is what to send for a specific answer) to hide the input field - 3 hours
2. add a similar setting in the action of sending a message to viber (there is a choice of buttons for sending) - 1 hour
09.11.2021, 16:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

I agree, I didn't search well.
Actually on revision:
1. add a setting to the response processing (where the keyboard setting is what to send for a specific answer) to hide the input field - 3 hours
2. add a similar setting in the action of sending a message to viber (there is a choice of buttons for sending) - 1 hour

Your answer is not entirely clear.
The keyboard setup is already done.
You just need to hide the message input field, as in the above bot examples. So that the client in the bot could not write anything.
At the same time, the buttons, all their functions, as well as the ability to send any messages to the client on our part, must be preserved.
09.11.2021, 17:28

I provided an estimate. Without refinement in the form that I indicated, this cannot be implemented.
10.11.2021, 13:07

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I provided an estimate. Without refinement in the form that I indicated, this cannot be implemented.

It is clear that improvement is needed. You didn't quite understand the essence of the revision)
Specifically for each item, please explain: do you need only 4 hours of revision or can we choose between items 1 and 2?
What exactly will we get after the revision of clause 1?
What exactly will we get after the revision of clause 2?
I repeat once again - we need to hide the Viber system field for entering a message (highlighted on the screen), so that the client in the bot cannot write anything. All other Viber integration settings should remain unchanged.
10.11.2021, 17:20

Torbin Elena wrote:
Specifically for each item, please explain: do you need only 4 hours of revision or can we choose between items 1 and 2?

as you please

Torbin Elena wrote:
What exactly will we get after the revision of clause 1?

the logic of viber's work is such that after each of their incoming messages, we give them an answer (the next question, so to speak) with the keyboard settings
here in each response processing setting - there will be a setting to hide the input - to leave either buttons or a text input field (if manual response input is required)

Torbin Elena wrote:
What exactly will we get after the revision of clause 2?

the same, only for action

Torbin Elena wrote:
I repeat once again - we need to hide the Viber system field for entering a message (highlighted on the screen), so that the client in the bot cannot write anything. All other Viber integration settings should remain unchanged.

I appreciated this for you in 2 places, since the keyboard is sent to the user in several places
11.11.2021, 13:58

OK.
Making improvements to the action "Send message to Viber" to hide the field for entering text manually - 1 hour.
I have 2$ on my balance - can I use them as a discount in payment for revision?
11.11.2021, 16:55

Torbin Elena wrote:
Making improvements to the action "Send message to Viber" to hide the field for entering text manually - 1 hour.

Are you sure this is enough? after all, if the client writes to the viber later, and the webhook handler sends a response to him (based on the keyboard settings), then the input field will be shown again (because this is the basic state of the viber keyboard).

Torbin Elena wrote:
I have 2$ on my balance - can I use them as a discount in payment for revision?

There was an official topic on the forum from the management on the topic of bonuses - you can see exactly what was there.
11.11.2021, 17:13

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Are you sure this is enough? after all, if the client writes to the viber later, and the webhook handler sends a response to him (based on the keyboard settings), then the input field will be shown again (because this is the basic state of the viber keyboard).

We have all the answers in the bot configured as actions at the stages of the BP with the choice of certain buttons depending on the client group. Especially for this, they previously ordered a revision from you to change the stage, depending on the text of the comment.
That is, the client clicked on the button - and he was transferred to a certain stage with the action "Send Viber message" with a specific set of buttons.
On the custom keyboard buttons, we don't have responses and buttons attached to them - only the type of action, such as "link" and the text of the action.
With this setup, this refinement will be enough?
11.11.2021, 18:58

We have all the answers in the bot configured as actions at the stages of the BP with the choice of certain buttons depending on the client group. Especially for this, they previously ordered a revision from you to change the stage, depending on the text of the comment.
That is, the client clicked on the button - and he was transferred to a certain stage with the action "Send Viber message" with a specific set of buttons.
On the custom keyboard buttons, we don't have responses and buttons attached to them - only the type of action, such as "link" and the text of the action.
11.11.2021, 18:59

Torbin Elena wrote:

In that case, that seems to be enough.
12.11.2021, 08:43

Then we wait for the bill.
12.11.2021, 12:03

When can it be ready?
15.11.2021, 14:47

Added setting "Hide message input field (only selected custom keyboard buttons will be available)"
Please check if it solved your need
16.11.2021, 11:42

Excellent. Thank you!
17.11.2021, 19:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment