1b.app
Link copied -

Send Pulse telegram bot

Good afternoon!
Created a telegram bot based on sendpulse with a series of chat bots of different nature. At the same time, integration with the telegram program has disappeared. Messages don't come at all. Can you tell me how to set it up in this case?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello!
Messages do not come to CRM because all requests from the telegram bot go to sendpulse.
In this case, you need to refine the integration of sendpulse telegram + onebox.
21.10.2021, 10:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Is this upgrade planned?
21.10.2021, 12:19

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
OneBox Corp.
Employee wrote:
As far as I know no.

Do I understand correctly that when creating a bot with scripts on any other resources, in any case, the data will not get into the van box?
21.10.2021, 19:16

Maxim wrote:

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
OneBox Corp.
Employee wrote:
As far as I know no.

Do I understand correctly that when creating a bot with scripts on any other resources, in any case, the data will not get into the van box?

Yes, that's right
22.10.2021, 14:10

Unless you configure a third-party resource so that it additionally sends requests to OneBox.
22.10.2021, 17:03

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Unless you configure a third-party resource so that it additionally sends requests to OneBox.

Thank you! On the sendpulse side, it is possible to send webhooks. But how do you set up accepting these webhooks in onebox? in what application?
22.10.2021, 18:22

Maxim wrote:
Thank you! On the sendpulse side, it is possible to send webhooks. But how do you set up accepting these webhooks in onebox? in what application?

Similarly, you need to send callbacks to /telegram/push/{token}/ in the same way as it is sent by default with telegram.
There are no settings for receiving "own" request structure in the system.
25.10.2021, 15:17

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Maxim wrote:

Similarly, you need to send callbacks to /telegram/push/{token}/ in the same way as it is sent by default with telegram.
There are no settings for receiving "own" request structure in the system.

Thanks for the answer. In send pulse, it is possible to add certain values from the bot structure to the contact field. Perhaps it is possible to implement at least the export of these contacts with fields through a third-party resource to contacts van box? Any ideas?
27.10.2021, 19:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment