1b.app
Link copied -

Ceased to create TTN for NOVA POSHTA

Everything worked fine
But here by order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/28652/invoice/
When creating TTN, it writes an error
At least he wrote what kind of error, otherwise it’s even close impossible to understand, all the data is indicated
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hi. I went to the page, created a ttn - I did not receive an error. Did you change something in the order?
30.11.2020, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hi. I went to the page, created a ttn - I did not receive an error. Did you change something in the order?

Of course I changed it, but the client had to send the package
I poked the settings several times and re-saved in the order, and at some point the system made it possible to create a TTN (I suspect that perhaps at some point the NP API was not available)
Please don't do this again without approval.
You stupidly without any warnings took and created a new TTN-ku and the client stupidly could not send the package because of your actions, according to history, you can see that you overwrote the old (correct) new one https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/ order/28652/history/?filter2_key=valueold&filter2_type=search&filter2_value=&filter3_key=valuenew&filter3_type=search&filter3_value=&fieldkey=deliverynote&customfieldid=&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=
I screenshotted the error, look in what cases such a ridiculous / non-informative error can be generated and correct it so that the error is understandable to the user
Also look at the logs (maybe something will happen) https://baza.cn.ua/admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=novaposhta-2020-11-27.log
01.12.2020, 00:57

I need a test task where I can go in, click create TTN and get the same error. In any other case, I can not determine from the pictures what the problem is.
01.12.2020, 11:26

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I need a test task where I can go in, click create TTN and get the same error. In any other case, I can not determine from the pictures what the problem is.

1. You can go into the code of the procedure and through the search, find at what point the code produces such a ridiculous error and correct it for some kind of understandable error?
2. Can you determine from the logs what was sent via API to new mail for this order?
01.12.2020, 11:59

1. no
2. yes, but I clearly explained what I need to fix the problem.
Vlad, we can talk about this for a long time. If you really need to fix a bug, show me a test process with it. If not, I'll just ignore you until you do what I ask.
Have a good day.
01.12.2020, 18:17

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. no

Do you think that the error that I showed is informative?
02.12.2020, 00:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment