1b.app
Link copied -

Does not create TTN for a legal entity

Please let me know, it seems that there was no such thing before, but recently there has been some such problem with the creation of TTN. It is created for a natural person without any problems, but when it is for a legal entity - when a shipment to this person is created for the first time, an error "Recipient not found" appears - then through the office I create a manual TTN, and already another shipment through the box to the same a legal entity is created without problems. That is, the impression is that boxing is looking for a South Korean person in my office, like there was already a dispatch for her. And not like if a new company does not want to find a recipient and makes an error. I am adding my cabinet settings
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day. If the problem is relevant, please provide a link to the order in which there will be a similar error when moving to the stage.
16.09.2024, понедельник, 11:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment