1b.app
Link copied -

Directory of UkrPoshta branches

Good afternoon!
Interested in creating directories for branches (postcode, city, etc.) of UkrPoshta, by analogy with Nova Poshta.
With this, I want to solve the following problems:
1) By index, find EXACTLY UkrPoshta branches. Now all the addresses are displayed to me, and it is not clear for which address the branch is located.
2) With the help of additional process fields, I want to choose how to search: by index or by city with a street.
Could you appreciate this improvement?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Ukrposhta does not provide the ability to import a list of their cities and branches by any api method. Those. creating a directory directly through api methods is not possible.
Perhaps this can be solved not by creating a directory, but in a different way. Let's take a look at specific examples (with links to tasks where you can enter addresses) what and under what conditions you want to see and we will try to help you
29.12.2022, 10:27
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Ukrposhta does not provide the ability to import a list of their cities and branches by any api method. Those. creating a directory directly through api methods is not possible.

Good afternoon!
Tell me, does this document solve this issue?
I just can’t understand why in other systems (for example, Rozetka and Prom) you can conveniently select the desired department, like in the video https://youtu.be/kMVWzoSjk-4

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Perhaps this can be solved not by creating a directory, but in a different way. Let's take a look at specific examples (with links to tasks where you can enter addresses) what and under what conditions you want to see and we will try to help you

Let's.
1) Here is a test order https://our-store.com.ua/63542/. Suppose it came from Rozetka. The sending address was registered in the wrong format (the index should be at the very beginning). When I start to fix it, a large number of branches are displayed behind this index (see picture).
2) When I search for a branch by index, very often the search takes 1-2 seconds, which is very long. Sellers in such a situation cannot understand whether the branch is still being searched for or not, and therefore the list is not displayed.
3) Very often people do not know their postal code, but only their address. And now, without an index, finding an address in Boxing is not realistic at all.
03.01.2023, 10:45

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

bu
OneBox production wrote:

As far as it is known, you can download Excel with information from Ukrainian mail, and if you try to parse this file automatically from their source.
The vet was correctly written above, other services have information
04.01.2023, 15:03

Gera wrote:
As far as it is known, you can download Excel with information from Ukrainian mail, and if you try to parse this file automatically from their source.

do you have a link to such a source? Unfortunately, I don’t have it, and support about a year ago told me that I couldn’t get a complete list of branches and their addresses.
04.01.2023, 17:08

bu
OneBox production wrote:

Gera wrote:

do you have a link to such a source? Unfortunately, I don’t have it, and support about a year ago told me that I couldn’t get a complete list of branches and their addresses.

But isn't this a guide? https://dev.ukrposhta.ua/uploads/Address-classifier-v3.12-14112022.pdf
04.01.2023, 17:18

.dev
OneBox production wrote:

Hello!
Please, is there any solution for this issue?
26.02.2023, 20:07

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

.dev
OneBox production wrote:

Gera wrote:

Please take a look at the link above, maybe there is something there for you.
03.03.2023, 11:08

.dev
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon!
I will be grateful for your advice on my request.
23.03.2023, 11:26

05.07.2023, 10:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment