1b.app
Link copied -

Full name from the order card

Hello, the question has already been raised but I did not find an implementation answer on my own, how to make a client Vasya Ivanov But the recipient is Marina Ivanov
1) how to make the new mail pull up information from the additional field?
For example: Vasya Ivanov is displayed in the block for new mail, but I could correct it for Marina Ivanov and this information was saved in the order card, and then when creating the TTN, information was taken from this field
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
1) how to make the new mail pull up information from the additional field?
For example: Vasya Ivanov is displayed in the block for new mail, but I could correct it for Marina Ivanov and this information was saved in the order card, and then when creating the TTN, information was taken from this field

In the settings of the New Mail account, you need to check the box
Then, in the order card, you need to add the fields Full name and Phone number of the client
These 2 fields are filled in at the time of changing the client in the order from his card, after which you can change the values. When changing the client of the order, the data will be pulled up again from the card of the new client
27.07.2022, 13:30
Original comment available on version: ru

And how to make that this value initially corresponded to the client?
27.07.2022, 14:03

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
And how to make that this value initially corresponded to the client?

This value initially corresponds to the client.
Read again what I wrote "These 2 fields are filled in at the moment of changing the client in the order from his card, after which you can change the values. When the client of the order changes, the data will again be pulled from the card of the new client."
That is, when you fill in the Client field, the data is filled in automatically from it, then you can change
27.07.2022, 17:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment