1b.app
Link copied -

Payments from private for business are not transferred

Integration worked, accounts were transferred, at one moment they stopped
No changes have been made to the settings.
the autoclient is installed, id and password are the same, the account is registered correctly
help solve the issue
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Problem with an action for an autoclient or for individuals?
24.03.2021, 16:53
Original comment available on version: ru

for autoclient
Physically everything is fine
24.03.2021, 16:55

As far as I can see, there is 1 payment for today.
Perhaps you do not have such a client in the database and you need to set the setting in the action "If the client is not found, create it according to the data from the payment"
24.03.2021, 17:28

today there is not a single payment, I made one payment in manual mode yesterday and that's it
I'm attaching a screenshot of the settings.
but ... nothing has been done with the settings for half a year, they have not changed in any way, and all this time it worked
24.03.2021, 17:42

Larin Dmitry wrote:
but ... nothing has been done with the settings for half a year, they have not changed in any way, and all this time it worked

If you check the specified checkbox, will the contact create the same payment?
Or do you have all the contacts in the system already created with the necessary data?
24.03.2021, 17:52

I'll try to turn on another checkbox, on "If the client is not found in the system, then create a payment on"
may help, but the settings did not change and everything worked
Simultaneously with this problem, the action was turned off at the transition to the stage and the transition to the stage became buggy, in the sense that it began to write off money, and operations with the balance were not registered from the transition ... this is strange
thanks for the help
24.03.2021, 17:57

started working thank you
24.03.2021, 18:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment