1b.app
Link copied -

not all payments are pulled into the system from PrivatBank

Answers:

in the action there is a checkbox "If the client is not found, create it according to the data from the payment"
specify it, apparently there are no clients for "some" payments in the system - and a payment without a client cannot be created
13.01.2021, 17:10
Original comment available on version: ru

I have a lot of payments that do not match the names of counterparties, but the system somehow selectively delays them
14.01.2021, 10:25

Ostrovskaya Valeria Grigorivna wrote:
I have a lot of payments that do not match the names of counterparties, but the system somehow selectively delays them

The system tightens them according to the action settings - there is a choice of options for how to search for a contact, whether to create if it is not there, etc.
Often, clients set up a search for an additional field with a TIN, where, when created, it is recorded if any.
15.01.2021, 16:20

It has become more frequent for me lately, today the payment of taxes did not come. Can you show me the path to this setting? and what needs to be done so that all payments come in without any conditions?
15.01.2021, 19:49

To get started, put in the import actions https://laminat1.crm-onebox.com/admin/auto/action/minute/edit/ - checkboxes "If the client is not found, create it according to the data from the payment"
18.01.2021, 10:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment