1b.app
Link copied -

Automatic calculation of wholesale prices according to the specified functionality - Rate the improvement

Implementation of the wholesale price calculation functionality according to the rules: https://prnt.sc/uuq102 so we have it. It is necessary to be able, according to the rules, to make price formation on discount price levels. At the same time, we must choose the base price from the Additional field.
2 rules for the formation of discounts -% or - sum
We get something like this https://prnt.sc/uuq9hu
And a miscalculation for Automation when saving. The variant of the rules for calculating markups and the price level did not suit me, although I did not fully understand it.
Could appreciate the improvement. I think the functionality will come out convenient and deserves a partial investment from the developers :)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

At the moment this is not feasible.
You can do it more precisely, but it will take too many hours
What problem do you want to solve?
08.10.2020, 15:00
Original comment available on version: ru

there is a product price, it is taken from the Additional field. from it you need to make a discount on mini wholesale from 2-3 units. For wholesale from 5-10 units. The discount depends on the price of the goods, on the margin, there are a lot of goods. through Pricing until I understand how to do it, a lot of different cargo with different margins. A lot of rules need to be worked out. Yes, and did not fully understand how to do wholesale. Basically, for automatic calculation, it would be enough to make a discount of 20-30 UAH when buying from 2-3 units. The rest of the wholesale manually prescribe. One group of goods can simply have a margin very different.
08.10.2020, 15:12

Why can't you just store the price in the standard price field and not specify wholesale prices through the standard functionality?
08.10.2020, 18:07

4 sites already now, each with its own pricing. Is there any functionality that can calculate the wholesale price according to the additional field and prescribe it to the specified Price Level?
08.10.2020, 20:14

You can try looking for something similar in automation for products
09.10.2020, 12:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment