1b.app
Link copied -

The auto client does not work

In private, the functionality of the auto-client has been updated, there is now an api-based application from which you can take an id and a token. The problem is that the old actions, which were before the update in private, work correctly, but if you do a new one, it loads the statement incompletely, only some payments.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

I also want to point out that only minus payments are going through!
20.10.2022, 17:01
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Hello Roman
if there are working accounts at the same time, then most likely it is a matter of setting up an action that delays payments.
can i take a screenshot or checking the field: "Take payments for the past N days", "If the client is not found, create it according to the payment data" "User from whom payments will be created:" - the user must have rights to create payments
20.10.2022, 17:31

Igor, thank you for your option and desire to help, but there is a clear problem related to the innovation in the private bank. There is a new thing (look at the screenshot)
+ it is not known why part of the extract was downloaded and part was not
20.10.2022, 18:32

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Before that, I reviewed my integration with the FOP - everything works, I didn't change anything in Autoclient, only the account number in the integration.
20.10.2022, 22:10

With the help of sticks, tape and chewing gum - we were able to delay all payments for sure. It turned out that now the field "If the client is not found in the system, then create a payment on" does not work very correctly. I think it is connected with the fact that the private person updated it. Because after turning on the option "If the client is not found, create it based on the payment data", the payments started to load. But this is still not correct, why do we need a bunch of new counterparties that will be created automatically? + Those actions that were created a year or so ago - work without a checkmark "If the client is not found, create it based on the payment data"
21.10.2022, 09:28

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
it turns out - this is a matter of one tick, Private does not apply.
One of the fundamental principles of ERP systems is that a payment cannot be created without a counterparty. Accordingly, the settings can be made flexibly according to "Search for the client by field:", "Regular expression for preliminary search of the client by value from the payment description:", "Search by field based on the found value from the payment description:" and if not found - then the check box "If the client is not found, create it based on the payment data" is activated - otherwise the payment will not be created. Such is the logic.
Also, you can customize the search for the client and there will be a minimum of duplicates.
21.10.2022, 10:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment