1b.app
Link copied -

Default wallet in payments

Good afternoon!
In payments, the Kassa wallet is installed by default and I have to change it every time to the one I need. Sometimes I forget to do this and then I have to go into payments and correct the mistake. How can I set a different default wallet? How to make the "wallet" field required to be filled in by the operator?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The fact is that there is no such thing as a "default wallet", so there is no way to set one of the default wallets. But, when creating a payment, the list of all wallets is displayed in the form of a drop-down list and in the list the wallets are sorted by name in alphabetical order. Following this logic, you can still set a certain wallet by default - just rename the desired one and put the number 1 at the beginning of its name. If you number all the wallets in the name, you can achieve the output in the drop-down list of wallets in the order in which you arrange the numbering in titles.

Lysenko Alexander wrote:
How to make the "wallet" field required to be filled in by the operator?
purse is a mandatory field anyway, but the fact is that a value has already been selected in the field - this is a purse that is displayed according to sorting by name. in your case, it most likely means that when creating a payment, the field with the wallet should be empty and only by selecting one of the values (the desired wallet) will it be possible to create a payment. But, unfortunately, there is no such thing yet.
25.09.2020, 09:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you. I'll try the idea with numbers in the title

Shcherbatykh Ivan Alexandrovich Employee wrote:
put the number 1 at the beginning of its name

Does not work.
Most likely, the number in the list of wallets is taken into account.
25.09.2020, 09:56

Please provide a link to your box, I'll check what can be done. I previously checked in another box - it should work
25.09.2020, 09:59

Alexander, indeed, when creating a payment in the process, wallets are displayed according to sorting by their id http://i.imgur.com/iDpB2NT.png
but when creating a payment from the finance page, everything is displayed according to your numbering http://i.imgur.com/Is4n8KB.png as I said.
It turns out that it doesn't work everywhere... I can't change the current display settings - I don't have any tools available. Only a programmer can suggest a solution, most likely it will need to be improved.
25.09.2020, 10:38

Ivan!
With all due respect to the work of programmers, I still think that the different order of displaying wallets in two places of one program is a bug, and not my whim.
Therefore, I ask you to pay attention to this in the next releases and fix it.
25.09.2020, 10:47

I understand you, but in turn I tried to provide you with a solution that is available to me as an employee, and not a programmer. It remains to accept everything as it is or wait for the answer of the programmers.
25.09.2020, 10:51

And I took it "as is". I have no other choice.
I'm not ready to pay for this.
Thank you personally for your replies.
25.09.2020, 10:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment