1b.app
Link copied -

After receiving the goods of customers - a payment is created

Hello, the question arose of how to make a payment (receipt) to the account of "FOP Pupkin MV" after receiving the parcel by the client
Add action: "Make a payment
The payment is made for an amount equal to the amount of the process. If the sum is 0, then the action does not work.
but why didn't it work
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You cannot set the payment creation action to the stage that the system automatically goes to (when changing the status of a new mail, for example), because the action SHOWS ERRORS and cannot go to the stage, after the order hangs on the status "the client did not pick up the parcel".
08.08.2022, 13:38
Original comment available on version: ru

I would do the Transition to the stage Received by the client. And there already to set the term of the stage + switching. This way you will be able to see the orders that have changed the status of IR but could not go to the stage
08.08.2022, 13:47

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Leave your comment:

Made the stage Received:
Move the workflow to this stage if the new mail stage has changed to "Received"
And the trail behind him is like on the screen
did it right?
I understand correctly that if "Find the client process and transfer to the selected status" - then this stage will search among all statuses and transfer to this stage right?
How often is the TTN status updated from new mail, and the status of a process step changes immediately?
09.08.2022, 16:01

no, the first screen does something wrong at all. I meant this combination
09.08.2022, 17:45

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
no, the first screen does something wrong at all. I meant this combination

those when the TTN turned out the status is taken away, he will wait one day and then switch to the stage completed so it turns out?
09.08.2022, 19:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment