1b.app
Link copied -

in finance, you need to remember the logic of rozrahunka in the base currency.

Our base currency is the euro. If I put a cost (input) into the dollar kas, she wants to show her course - to go out a fool. And on the right, in the fact that I indicate the exchange rate of the dollar to euro (0.83), and the system translates into hryvnia, and then again at the rate of dollars.
What is necessary: to use the main currency euro and set all rates at the rate to euro, and not through the hryvnia.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The bottom line is that the rate is ALWAYS indicated relative to the main currency of the system. You can change the main currency of the system only when there are no payments, orders, warehouse operations, and so on in the system yet, because they all already use the old base currency. Specify your box, I will see if it is possible to change the base currency to the euro.
12.07.2022, 17:01
Original comment available on version: ru

From the very cob zamovlyali euro - like the base currency.
https://kolotebe.1b.app/
We don't have any payments yet. Tobto you can change everything, even though it wasn’t properly sewn from the very cob. You can see everything and write it down in a new way.
12.07.2022, 18:22

with the base currency on this box everything is ok. That's the problem with courses. The base currency rate should be 1 (one) and the rest will adjust to it.
12.07.2022, 18:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment