1b.app
Link copied -

Liabilities are not stretched correctly.

Good afternoon.
I received goods from supplier 1, then after a while it became necessary to edit the supplier in this order for supplier 2.
I changed the client (supplier) in the order table + changed in the warehouses.
But now there is a moment, the obligations of supplier 1 did not decrease (although the order was transferred to another supplier), and the obligations of supplier 2 increased as it should, "Our obligations (balance)" for this supplier shows the correct information, taking into account the transferred order, but "Final balance:" does not include the amount of the last order.
Question two:
1. How to change suppliers in this case
2. How to equalize obligations?
Please help me figure it out.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, obligations are recalculated only at the customer's order. If you changed the order for some client, then the obligations of the old client will be recalculated after some time, this does not happen right away. If you need to immediately recalculate liabilities, do the procedure where you set the liabilities to 0, then change the client (so that the old one has 0), then put a new client and set the liabilities to 100
24.05.2022, 11:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment