1b.app
Link copied -

Automatic linking of payment

I want to set up automatic linking of payment by order number. Payments fall from private and mono.
Now we tie up payments manually, tying up the order number and contact.
The goal is to make this process automatic, the client will write the order number in the payment purpose, respectively, the system should link the payment according to the order number and automatically link the client (the client of this order)
Can you please tell me the best way to organize this process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
I want to set up automatic linking of payment by order number. Payments fall from private and mono.
Now we tie up payments manually, tying up the order number and contact.
The goal is to make this process automatic, the client will write the order number in the payment purpose, respectively, the system should link the payment according to the order number and automatically link the client (the client of this order)
Can you please tell me the best way to organize this process?

Hello .
Try: Automation - Automatic actions once per hour, add the "Automatically distribute customer payments by processes" block. Select Logic "according to process search pattern" and "Search process number by pattern (for example #orderid):"
At the desired stage of your business process, set the automatic action "Switch stage if payment received", for example, switch to the "Payment" stage (so that the manager sees that the order has been paid)
31.08.2021, 10:37
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you very much, everything works, the only moment the action "Automatically distribute customer payments by processes" is only in "once an hour", it's a long time, is it possible to add the same action to "Once a minute"?
31.08.2021, 13:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
Thank you very much, everything works, the only moment the action "Automatically distribute customer payments by processes" is only in "once an hour", it's a long time, is it possible to add the same action to "Once a minute"?

This question can be solved by OneBox developers. You can create a new ticket specifically on this issue on the forum.
31.08.2021, 14:19

Thank you wrote
31.08.2021, 15:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Andrey wrote:
Thank you wrote

I was happy to help. Contact :)
31.08.2021, 20:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment